Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
How old was she for those photo shoots, cap?
She's 20 now. No idea the age when the pics were taken.
hey hey hey mr Min, my nephew. It's not yet 8am here. LeaveAuntie Mame in peace a tad longer, young whippersnapper. I'm still thawing out from chilli night time travels.
I'm adding whippersnapper to my dictionary. What a pleasant little word, you whippersnapper aunty!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'm adding whippersnapper to my dictionary. What a pleasant little word, you whippersnapper aunty!!!
Bless you, mr Min.

Holy toledo the royal wedding goers have been invited to take a teddy bears picnic for the glorious teddy day...oops I mean wedding day.I cant wait for this.Never thought I would ever say I LOVE ROYAL WEDDINGS. WHY? THEY MAKE ME HAPPY AND GIRLISH AND ALLL THINGS SUGAR AND SPICE.

Phew. That was my longest sentence ever recorded that was all in caps. And the people in the big house wearing funny clothes will be serving Bubbly. How grand. I can drink to that.

Audrey Hepburn - it's her birthday. Always amazing.

and a belated b-day to Christina Hendricks (yesterday)

Oh dear,Christina looks to me like she has puckering towards her rightarmpit, and that is never a good thing,but I am no expert and I'm sure several million smitten doctors would have jumped at this opportune moment to whisk her off her dainty feet and race her off into the sunset to save her if that were true.

I would. She's gorgeous.

Thank you, and to address Dani's previous questions...
Peyton List was on the Disney Channel series "Jessie" (starring Debby Ryan - another Disney kid beauty).

Debby Ryan

Peyton List played one of the children that "Jessie" was a nanny for.
Then she went on to the series "B'unked." She's also had bit parts in several movies and done voice work for TV.

I havent heard of her for years.So beautiful.Goes to show that bountiful women canbe on screen with the starving themselves crowd and still glow.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Dolores Costello

I died a little bit when I saw her.

Dolores Costello

I died a little bit when I saw her.
oh wow. She's glorious, min.

I don't really know who this is, but I recently ran across her on YouTube:

Here's her YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...gwU5aCC-Iyplow

And of course, as I was putting the above together, these cropped up:

. . . from this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbY...7XBA0UDAspkkVQ

There's been a great run of ladies lately, but I really must give credit to you, BoxOfficePoison, for the beautiful ladies playing beautiful music!

This is Olga Kern, who tied for the Gold Medal in 2001 in the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition. They featured her in the Fort Worth paper, as that's where the competition was held and Fort Worth is very near to where I live. I was captured by her beauty and although I don't know what year this photo was taken, she still looks pretty much like this, which is a good thing.

This is Olga Kern, who tied for the Gold Medal in 2001 in the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition. They featured her in the Fort Worth paper, as that's where the competition was held and Fort Worth is very near to where I live. I was captured by her beauty and although I don't know what year this photo was taken, she still looks pretty much like this, which is a good thing.

Damn!

I actually saw Sarah Chang (featured in one of the above vids) several years ago at a music festival in Jackson, WY, but had shockingly forgotten about her until today.

I havent heard of her for years.So beautiful.Goes to show that bountiful women canbe on screen with the starving themselves crowd and still glow.
"Bountiful" Dani — I like that . I couldn't agree more.

"Bountiful" Dani — I like that . I couldn't agree more.
I like it too,See.

BoxOfficePoison, Sarah Chang is very lovely and you're lucky to have seen her in person.
As for Olga Kern, damn! indeed. Here's some more of that lovely lass...the last pic I believe is her most recently and the years have been VERY kind!: