Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

I kind of think of Fox the same way I think of Kim Kardashian.

Yeah but, eh...
Interesting. When I look at Kim Kardashian, all I see is a gold digger exhibitionist with a big ass.
I'm curious. How do you think of Megan Fox in the same way?

This might just do nobody any good.
I guess they’re attractive but, I don’t know, they seem to both be a part of this vapid community in Hollywood or fame, I general.

Assumptions on celebrity and all that, though.

I guess they’re attractive but, I don’t know, they seem to both be a part of this vapid community in Hollywood or fame, I general.

Assumptions on celebrity and all that, though.
I get it but this is a thread that does address female beauty, so the vapid Hollywood community would be irrelevant.
Personally, I find Kim kind of disgusting, so to lump Megan with her is kind of odd.
I do understand your point.
And I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and surely there is some one out there that considers Rosanne Bar beautiful. I prefer to stick to Megan Fox.

We like Margot. Don’t let me get in the way of your preferences, tough.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Personally, I find Kim kind of disgusting,

Oh For goodness sake!!! What part of :FEMALE BEAUTY WE APPRECIATE" do you not understand. Please start your own thread if you want to bash actors and actresses you find repellant.
Sheesh.

Des, that pic of Margot is awesome! I find myself loving her more and more---I've seen the trailer of her portrayal as Tonya Harding, which I had my doubts about as Margot is too beautiful, IMHO, to play Tonya. Nothing against Tonya, but my personal comparison is that Margot makes Tonya look like a wet rope. But I saw the trailer and Margot's acting convinced me that she could accurately portray Harding and still be the hot Margot I know and love. Phew!

Happy Birthdays to both ladies, Rachel McAdams and Leslie Bibb:

Scarlett, Brie, Rachel and Leslie.

MARVELous blondes.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I’m pretty sure he meant personality wise.
Are you talking to me, saunch, and are you being serious or mucking around? I'm not triggered at all and I find that kinda so last month to pull out the triggered card, especially because I have my own thoughts about her but they're not going in - this thread because they dont belong here.And no I dont think he was talking about her personality at all because if he was it wasnt necessary to put it in this thread, especially comparing her to an actress he finds beautiful. That's a bit of a stretch. But if you're just mucking about then I retract all of that.

I don’t know what this image of Scarlett is about but...

Originally Posted by Saunch
I don't know either, but I like it! Let's see, there's drinks on the floor, she's looking up, she's got webbed material on her legs...Spider-Man must be there! Yes, that's it! I think. Whatever...it's one of the best pics of Scarlett I've ever seen. So sexy!

I know I've posted quite a bit of her in the past but....here's Isla Fisher!

I'm probably behind the rest of the world, because I've never seen her in anything else, but I really like her in "Longmire". Cassidy Freeman:

That is Scarlett performing with the Pussycat Dolls. Here are a couple more.

Des and Saunch, nice Charlize photos there! She's one of the most beautiful stars working today and really, for me, inhabits that label of "Movie Star."

BOP, I luv me some Cassidy Freeman! I also watched her in Longmire, until the show was cancelled then picked up by Netflix. I don't have Netflix so I may have to spring for season-by-season DVDs to get my Cassidy fix. She is truly beautiful.

PayDay, I thought maybe that was the Pussycat Dolls thing going on with Scarlett but I couldn't be sure until you provided photographic evidence. That was a big thing for actresses to "host" for a while, but I guess it's all defunct now?

SiB, I've never heard of Vicky McClure before, but she really looks familiar. She is truly nice-looking.

Kate Miner:

BOP, I luv me some Cassidy Freeman! I also watched her in Longmire, until the show was cancelled then picked up by Netflix. I don't have Netflix so I may have to spring for season-by-season DVDs to get my Cassidy fix. She is truly beautiful.
Huh? What? Cancelled? We don't have cable or satellite, so we rent a lot of our shows season by season through Netflix. We just finished Season 5 of "Longmire", with a hell of a cliffhanger. Say it ain't so!

Is Longmire any good? A friend called it a “poor man’s Justified” but I’ve heard some strong following online.