Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Virginia Bruce. Just lovely

Well, it's Halloween. Let's see . . .

OK, fine, how about Brides of Dracula?

Yvonne Monlaur

Andree Melly

Marie Devereux

And our token old lady, Martita Hunt

Happy Halloween!

Yep, probably the first guy to cauterize a vampire bite.
If it's the scene I'm thinking of it's gnarly .

I could post dozens of pics of this woman. The earlier post of Hammer ladies made me think of the best looking women of all Hammer films, IMO. Possibly my favourite lady of the 60's.

Valerie Leon

This might just do nobody any good.
Couldn’t find much on her. “Queen of Polynesian Cinema”, tho.

Tall.

Couldn’t find much on her. “Queen of Polynesian Cinema”, tho.
correcting, "horror queen of indonesian cinema"
I can see her too obscure for now

Noirvember!

From The Big Sleep, Martha Vickers

Originally Posted by Saunch
Noirvember!

From The Big Sleep, Martha Vickers
Oh my, yes! She was quite fetching in that movie, especially in the scene you have posted there, Saunch. The still is all kinds of wonderful too!

In keeping with Noirvember here's Kathleen Turner from Body Heat

Speaking of noir, did you guys find Theresa Russell & Debra Winger attractive in Black Widow? I recently re-watched it & it’s still a good movie.Both of them were young & good-looking.

Stirchley, I loved Black Widow! And you're right, Debra and Teresa definitely were at the peak of their hotness in that movie. And there was an semi-not-so-underlying sexual tension between them, don't you think? Despite the fact that their main focus was the men. As the old radio show, then the old movie said, "I love a mystery!" Especially when it's a noir. Thanks for reminding me of that movie!

Sauch, great smoking pheremones! What a hot picture of the already on-fire Ella Raines! That pic is noir incarnate and focuses on her most alluring aspect---her eyes. Oh, I must save that to my computer. It's one of the very best pictures I've seen of anybody, anywhere! What have you done to me!? I think the wife suspects! Wait, I'm getting all parnoid and noirish.

Ida Lupino:

Stirchley, I loved Black Widow! And you're right, Debra and Teresa definitely were at the peak of their hotness in that movie. And there was an semi-not-so-underlying sexual tension between them, don't you think?
I do think.

Saunch, I remember Colleen Gray, mainly because I was a monster-loving kid and I remember seeing her in The Leech Woman. I can't remember a single thing about it except she was in it. Very lovely picture of her.

Anticipating the apocalypse.

Ragnarok’s Tessa Thompson