Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

There have been many b&w photos of late and I do love b&w. I think, on a face, it really brings out the person's features sometimes better than full color. Anyway, just b&w here.

Jacqueline Bisset:

I know I've posted them all before on one thread or another, but there are some lovely historians on tv atm.

Bettany Hughes

Kate Williams

Suzy Lipscomb

Alice Roberts (OK she's a scientist but she's lovely so I included her)

Bettany Hughes
Both great. I've always enjoyed Hughes' documentaries – I just wish they'd repeat the early ones.

She can carbon-date me anytime! (I like paleoanatomists -- they specialize in old bits like mine!)

Boy, have I been slacking the last few days!

The original scream queen -- Fay Wray (whose trademark scream from King Kong was actually canned and looped into other movies):

One of my own favorite screamers, Marilyn Burns (who died at the tender young age of 65):

Originally Posted by Saunch
Woah, that fourth image of Wray...
That's the same one I loved the best! That "come hither" look as they call it...man, oh, man!

And honeykid, ginger-lover that I am, I think Kate Williams is my favorite, but they are all very pretty!

BoxOfficePoison, Marilyn Burns was a beauty and a terrific screamer. She is missed.

Christa B. Allen, who was on the TV show Revenge, which I never watched but I wish I had, for her:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Fay is stunning. I only discovered her recently and posted some photos. Now have to watch her movies.

Originally Posted by Saunch
I think I like Léa better.
I think I like them together...if you know what I mean and I think you do.

Italia Ricci:

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Mary astor. Tiny cutie.

Originally Posted by BoxOfficePoison
You gotta admit, dairy products do come to mind for some reason.
Nicely put, sir!

Dani, nice pic of Mary Astor. I wonder how old she was then, because in The Maltese Falcon she looked many years older than the pic you posted. Just wondering if you knew.

Saunch, yes, Tangy is another word that seems apropos.

Originally Posted by BoxOfficePoison
From Dr. Phibes to Maniac, from Slaughter High to Frankula, purveyor of fine cinematic cheese everywhere, Caroline Munro:
Let us not forget Starcrash (1978) Yes, the "bad type of cheese" space movie disaster where Caroline plays Stella Star, Space Warrior, er...Warrioress? Here she is in the movie:

A movie so bad it's bad!