Tank Girl reboot

Tools    

https://movieweb.com/tank-girl-movie...margot-robbie/

"It looks like Margot Robbie is getting further into the world of comic book movies. The actress is reportedly developing a Tank Girl Reboot under her LuckyChap banner. Robbie is currently in the middle of some Birds of Prey reshoots and will more than likely officially join the cast of James Gunn's The Suicide Squad at any moment now, so she is keeping very busy. It's been 24 years since the first Tank Girl adaptation hit theaters and it appears Robbie believes that it's time for a new spin.

Tank Girl co-creator Alan Martin was the one to deliver the news about Margot Robbie developing a possible reboot. He had this to say.

It's unclear if Margot Robbie will be starring in a potential Tank Girl reboot. Her LuckyChap banner has produced I, Tonya, Terminal, Dreamland, and the upcoming Birds of Prey. All of the aforementioned movies star Robbie, so it seems like a safe bet that she'll be taking on the lead role. The actress has been very busy over the last few years and she doesn't show any signs of slowing down at the moment. It's unclear if and when production will begin on the reboot."

I mean Robbie would be the obvious choice for Tank Girl anyway wouldn't she?

Probably a good thing its potentially being made by her own company, not really well suited to being a giant blockbuster but a mid budget R-rated film with rather more freedom.

Another reboot/remake...
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa