A Video I Directed - Watch and Share

Tools    

I work at a school in Michigan, and I've directed and edited the following music video for the song Happy by Pharrell Williams using all the staff members at the school, including myself. Guess who I am

I am asking you all to watch and share the Youtube link below. I'm trying to make this go viral.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Let me know what you think of it.

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I love that song, so it's a great basis for a video. This was a fun video to watch, and I liked that all the people looked really happy- and they looked like people you 'd want to meet. ( which means you found a way to let them show their best selves to the camera ).

But I dunno who you are- please tell us.

You're either the guy that was dancing at the gym or the singing guy. Anyway, I like the video is was fun to watch
I’m the singing guy at the beginning. I wish I was the guy dancing in the gym. That dude could dance! He was so good, I put him in twice. The second shot of him walking down a hallway.

I love that song, so it's a great basis for a video. This was a fun video to watch, and I liked that all the people looked really happy- and they looked like people you 'd want to meet. ( which means you found a way to let them show their best selves to the camera ).

But I dunno who you are- please tell us.
That was the intention. To show the human side of my colleagues, as opposed to the “boring” professional side that so many people, especially students and their parents, perceive teachers, school administrators, and support staff of being.

Glad you liked it!

I’m the guy at the very beginning lip syncing and dancing

Here's a new video I wrote and directed. It's called Empathy. It's about bullying.

Drop a comment and share the link with everyone you know on your social media, please. I'm trying to make this go viral.

In the 1st video the black guy is the one with less rhythm in the entire video, something wrong around those parts.
I'll make sure I mention that to him. Thank you for that valuable feedback

I video I made about revolution, particularly the one happening now in Lebanon. The song is my own. Hope you all enjoy. Leave a comment.

I made this funny skit about people who love going to gyms who are struggling during this quarantine.

Share it on your social media please!