What Did You Get For Christmas??

Tools    

Well, my X-Mas was better than I expected.

I got:

1. A new printer from my Sister and Brother-In-Law
2. Advance copy of Saw III on DVD
3. Lifetime pass to Universal Studios California
4. Lifetime pass to DisneyWorld
5. Invitatation to a screening of 300 courtesy of Warner Brothers
6. Invitation to a screening to Grindhouse courtesy of Dimension

rhymes with Goebbels
-Clothing of all sorts
-terry pratchett books
-philip pullman's amber spyglass book from His Dark Materials series, to read before the film comes out
-chocolates
-a dishwasher
-money

I'm not old, you're just 12.
From my father and step-mum:
-A Boston Bruins jacket
-An accoustic guitar
-A toaster
-A hooded sweatshirt

From my sister:
-Fiona Apple - "When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks Like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'Fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might So When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and if You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and if You Fall It Won't Matter, 'Cuz You'll Know That You're Right." cd.

From my brother:
-absolutely nothing.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
aww, jrs you're spoiled. lifteime passes!!!

monkeypunch, did you diss your bruh too?

me:

- duplicate godiva gift chocolates from my aunt (two difft people sent her the same large gift sets)
- a box of lush tropical/citrus stuff
- giftcard to bed, bath, and beyond so i could buy something the person didn't know I already had (irobot roombas)
- kevin aucoin makeup books + travel makeup brush sets (so i can reproduce smokey eyes and such)
- a book on civil rights in the US as told from the females who went through it/reminisce

Paddy McGuinness Live DVD
Russell Brand Live DVD
An Arsenal hoodie
A set of screwdrivers
A pair of trainers
A Book (The Gospel According to Chris Moyles)
Assorted confectionary
Assorted shower/deodorant packs
Assorted car care items (I think that's a hint to wash my car!!)
Assorted alcohol from my customers (Most of which has now been drunk!)

That about cover's it i think.

In the Beginning...
Official:

--"BSG" Season 2.5
--"Entourage" Seasons 1 and 2
--"The Office" Seasons 1 and 2
--Big Trouble in Little China on DVD
--clothes
--money

Unofficial:

--20" LCD flat panel wall television

(was going to split the cost with someone, but they decided to just make it a Christmas present)

The Adventure Starts Here!
--toaster oven
--blender/smoothie maker thingy
--wooden editor's desk handmade by my dad (to my specifications)
--first season of "Lost" on DVD
--moolah from my folks
--assorted silly things

The fun this year (and every year) is in finding fun stuff for the "kids" (who are growing up!). And making sure I put Silly String in their stockings, even though the boys are in their 20s now.

A system of cells interlinked
IPod (bought it myself)
Puma Zipper Hoody
Blue Tooth earpiece for me Razr
Hot Sauce
Various Books

Originally Posted by Sedai
IPod (bought it myself)
Puma Zipper Hoody
Blue Tooth earpiece for me Razr
Hot Sauce
Various Books
what is a "blue tooth earpeice for me razr"?

lol "hot sauce". You're after my boyfriend's heart! He'd love you to death!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Boy, I thought I was the only one who ever gave someone hot sauce for Christmas. (In my case, it was a joke -- I still give even the adult "kids" stockings full of silly stuff, and one year my stepson got a big jar of Red Hot Sauce in his stocking.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
me:

xmen 3
underworld evolution
wizard of oz 2 disc special edition (theres a button on the front that sings 'we're off to see the wizard!)
sin city
i wanted the chronicles of narnia on dvd, in stead my mm got me the chronicles of narnia the 1988 bbc adaptation rather than one of the biggest films of the past 5 years.

bookes, clothes, chocolates the usual

love peace and chicken grease
i got...
three shirts
belt
a hat
a scarf
gloves
chocolate
money
perfume
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

I got:
A few DVDs
Some sweaters
some T-shirts
A new pair of shoes
A book (1001 movies you must see before you die)

I got a 4-month subscription to Netflix, a mini-fridge, the entire run of Sports Night on DVD, and a whole bunch of giftcards (Best Busy, Target, and Wal-Mart), one of which I've already used on a few computer games. I've got another Christmas of sorts coming up just after the New Year, though, so there'll be another thing or two on the list before long.

Random, smaller gifts include some colgne, a label-maker (from my little brother, if you can believe that), a Troy Polamalu t-shirt, a somewhat oversized mug, and a thermal coffee mug-like thing, to name a few.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by thmilin
monkeypunch, did you diss your bruh too?
Sure did. He told me he wasn't going to get anyone anything this year (for a jaw-droppingly selfish reason that I don't care to discuss), so I decided to save the money I was going to spend on him and give my sister extra . I mean she's only 17, and makes maybe 50 pounds a month doing typing work, and yet she still found a way to give gifts to friends and family, so that makes my brother, who manages a shop, look that much worse.

I took my dad and step-mum out to dinner at a chinese restaraunt for their gift. (I was short on funds this year, but I still did something.)

Yes, Christmas in my family is a time to spite each other just as much as it is a time to give. LOL.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
i wanted the chronicles of narnia on dvd, in stead my mm got me the chronicles of narnia the 1988 bbc adaptation rather than one of the biggest films of the past 5 years.
The BBC adaptation was great though. Brings back such fond memories of my childhood just hearing about it.

Well, I didn't exactly get Christmas presents but, here's what I got.

Flowmasters for my car, some clothes, The Return of the King Extended Edition, a really big book on WWII, and some cash.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

have you visited witchy today???
not daniel craig...

oh well...............maybe next year...........

monkey business

Perfume
Body cream
Various DVD's
Movie board game
Speakers for my i pod
Gift vouchers
Chocolates
Jewellery
Candles
Books