What are you.........

Tools    

What are you addicted to on Myspace?

I can't stop watching videos. Especially now with all the holiday videos. Some of them crack me up.

Don't really care about the videos. I'm addicted to redesigning mine. I change the background & images a lot. It's almost an artistic obsession.

rhymes with Goebbels
Checking for messages

nothing, totaly find Myspace a waste of time

Deleting spam (Barbie wants to be your friend, yeah RIGHT!)
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Originally Posted by Othelo
Deleting spam (Barbie wants to be your friend, yeah RIGHT!)
That is becoming unbearable lately. I keep getting tons of e-mails from "people" with no pictures.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
That is becoming unbearable lately. I keep getting tons of e-mails from "people" with no pictures.
They started removing spammers profiles, and that's great, but get rid of the dad gum messages too!

Movie Forums Member
I like finding really weird and unusual bands like The Streets. They are painfully bad that its good.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
jrs, get with it!

yes, gummo blinded me a couple times so now I go with sunglasses on before i open up her profile.

i use it more as a networking and learning about what other people are doing/into scene. like, i discover new musical artists and buy their CDs, or add producers or instrumentalists i might want to produce a song with one day, etc.

I am the Great Cornholio!
Sending my friends messages saying "You're fat!" and seeing if they cry. Or beat me up.

It's a living.

I'm addicted to a lot of things, first being youtube, then Myspace, and MEW!!!!!!!!! Check them out

MySpace Music! I spend hours trying to find favorite songs and obscure showtunes. Oh, and then I go "page hopping". I've found loads of great bands that way. unfortunately, I do this by band name and profile pic. I am shallow.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

love peace and chicken grease
im addicted to putting different layouts on my profile and changing my song and putting alot of photos on it
By streams that never find the sea;
Over snow by winter sown,
And through the merry flowers of June,
Over grass and over stone,
And under mountains in the moon.

Originally Posted by justdecent
I like finding really weird and unusual bands like The Streets. They are painfully bad that its good.
The Streets are hardly weird or unusual and they are far from bad, They certainly beat a lot if the crap in the charts at the moment.

Welcome to the human race...
Just going on there is all I do usually.

Although I do learn a few things from the "Filmmaker" forums on there.

I watch the videos there too. Don't care for the comments and whatnot.