The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Adi, you should have said you were in London! I am in London! I am always in London! Did you enjoy it? I don't think its a very friendly city, but whenevr i see a tourist enjoying it, it makes me smile.

It was certainly an experience. But by the sixth day I was quite ready to head back home to my quiet, slow paced little Mediterranean town ( it takes a while to get used to such a change of pace I think). Expensive as hell and Lord all mighty, so much to do there...Great city all round. But next time I go to England it will be to some smaller town...I don't feel like I got a proper taste of England (all due respect, but it was a struggle to find someone who speaks English without an accent).

I laughed when some English blokes asked us for directions, worst of all, we actually helped them!...

p.s. English men are the sexiest beasts on the planet...

Originally Posted by adidasss
worst of all, we actually helped them!...
GHASTLY!!!.....

Originally Posted by adidasss

p.s. English men are the sexiest beasts on the planet...
Despite the fact im dating a dutch farmerboy, i couldnt agree more.. English guys are damned sexy

And do check my "art": Deviant

I have NO IDEA what you guys are talking about

OH GOD how did that get on here? Right i'm off for a cup of tea, what what.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
No? I'm sorry to disappoint you, Gumz.
I'll get over it eventually. As soon as the initial shock wears off I'll be okay with it. HOWEVER, you are definately better looking than I had imagined!...that is a compliment btw.

He's Swedish, d'uh, of course he's a blond sex God.

Blib, I'm sorry, I'm gonna need some audio commentary to go with the visuals.*possibly has a fetish for the English accent*

Why though? I don't get it. Everything sounds cool in an American accent. Well i think it does anyway. You could say....

"i miss the sweet tenderness of my mothers teats" and in an american accent, it would sound cool, and not creepy at all.....

Ok maybe a little bit.

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
No? I'm sorry to disappoint you, Gumz.
seriously swedish You do look younger than I thought you would. I seem to remember you being fairly debatey and astute, so I had assumed you were in your mid-thirties or something

rhymes with Goebbels
Originally Posted by blibblobblib

Blib is a MAN?! When did I miss this?

Originally Posted by shirble
Blib is a MAN?! When did I miss this?
Originally Posted by gummo
Maybe you were confused by this picture of Blibby

WHY MUST YOU CONTINUALLY RAKE UP MY PAST GUMMO!
No matter how much i run, it always catches up to me.
Like a tree can no more stop the leaves from growing on it's branches each spring, i too can never stop the hair growing on my cheeks.
YES SHIRBLE. I AM MAN.
AND I EMBRACE IT.

The hairy chin is a nice touch

I'm also a tea drinking englishman born and bred, just tought i'd mention it...

I just joined, just thought I'd put a face to the words.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	grrrrrr.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	5781  

WHY MUST YOU CONTINUALLY RAKE UP MY PAST GUMMO!
No matter how much i run, it always catches up to me.
Like a tree can no more stop the leaves from growing on it's branches each spring, i too can never stop the hair growing on my cheeks.
YES SHIRBLE. I AM MAN.
AND I EMBRACE IT.
I continually rake up your past? ooops, I didn't realize this. Sorry!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Here's a picture one of my friends from Japan recently sent me. This was taken at I'm Angus (yes you read that right) in Sydney, Australia.

Nebbs, ever eaten there? Oh, and by the way, I'm on the left.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

MovieForums Extra

You sexy thang you!