Tenet, Christopher Nolan 2020 Film

Tools    

I get what you are saying....but it's a Nolan picture...he could have cast me and people will see it. Plus it's Denzel's kid. His isn't exactly an unknown his name carries some weight.

I have a feeling if this has anything to do with time travel/future we see Denzel as an older JDW in the film. Be a pretty big win if Nolan could keep that secret.
He managed to keep
WARNING: spoilers below
Matt Damon
a secret in Interstellar. To me anyway

Entertainment's exclusive first look at Tenet. They're describing it as Christopher Nolan's most ambitious work yet with a budget of 225 million dollars.

The film stars John David Washington (BlacKkKlansman) and Robert Pattinson (Good Time).

Tenet hits theatres July 17, 2020

https://ew.com/movies/2019/12/18/ten...on-first-look/

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
looks like a typical
flick tbh
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
We in on JDW? I can't decide if he has it or he's a legacy hire I know Nolan wouldn't have him lead a movie like this if he didn't believe in him, but it's a weird dynamic. His dad will always be a comparison for me and he pales there, regardless of how much better he is than everyone else. It's a unique experience.

I'm paying the IMAX bill on this one.

We in on JDW? I can't decide if he has it or he's a legacy hire I know Nolan wouldn't have him lead a movie like this if he didn't believe in him, but it's a weird dynamic. His dad will always be a comparison for me and he pales there, regardless of how much better he is than everyone else. It's a unique experience.

I'm paying the IMAX bill on this one.
I'm still holding out hope some of this manipulation of time and such we get an older JDW in a Denzel cameo lol. Nolan getting his son to get his daddy? One can only hope. lol

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Really looking forward to them explaining how time can unravel in different ways in the same dimension.

At least it will prompt fascinating articles from actual scientists.

One of the great things about Inception and Interstellar was these articles that came about dreams and black holes.

I'm not sold yet, but I'll expect it to be great since it's Nolan.

Welcome to the human race...
looks like a typical
flick tbh
Trying to decide if this means more or less now that you've apparently decided to embrace a rating system where like 90% of everything you watch gets a

Anyway, this is easily the most hyped I've been for a Nolan since Inception, especially since it seems to promise more of that same reality-warping that's been notably absent from his last few pictures.

It looks like what it will be......an overrated, loud, glorified action film with a manipulative score by somebody like Hans Zimmer; that will no doubt enter the IMDB top 100 movies within 7 minutes of it's release.

It looks like what it will be......an overrated, loud, glorified action film with a manipulative score by somebody like Hans Zimmer; that will no doubt enter the IMDB top 100 movies within 7 minutes of it's release.
you are wrong....it will be in IMDB top 100 when the ratings open..which is usually as few days or a week before release and you know what the funny thing is ? it will be there even after 5 yrs of its release. Which means, it has staying power.

Trailer backwards, but with the same sound. Matches up well enough that either a) it's meant to be somewhat symmetrical or b) trailers in general have a similar bell curve distribution of activity and sound/image beats.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Trailer backwards, but with the same sound. Matches up well enough that either a) it's meant to be somewhat symmetrical or b) trailers in general have a similar bell curve distribution of activity and sound/image beats.

All I know is that at 1:07, she's declaring Thumb War. Obviously she's the mastermind with that tell.

Yes we in on JDW. He was great in HBO's Ballers and BlacKkKlansman. Tenet is probably my most anticipated movie of the year right now.
If it doesn't make the release date because of C-19, I hope they release the VOD instead, on the same date preferably.