Some sort of horror/suspense movie in the woods involving drugs/sex

Tools    

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry that I won't be that accurate with the description but here we go:

The first thing and most clear thing I remember, is a shot of (I'm not sure if the cover of the movie or just a scene in the movie) of two people having sex in the floor, and the camera from up the roof, making the floor look like a square (I'm sorry for this dumb way of explaining the camera angle). It's the thing I remember the most because of the....not sure if there was a wooden floor, or there was something red above it (not blood) either a carpet or rose petals. I don't remember if there were hands or people on the outside borders of the shot (but I do believe it suggested an orgy....maybe)

Ugh, I'm sorry again for it being so vague. But yeah, the description, which I don't remember that much, might be about people being so high that they start doing crazy stuff, like sexual acts or just plain murder. And what over stood for me most was how "****ed up" people said it was. That's sadly all I can recall, thanks and sorry for those who read all of that

It really must be that one. If I'm being honest, I stumble upon this title and saw the cover, but I was just not sure since the synopsis was different and I thought that I would remember a title as sinister as "The Antichrist".

I'll check the movie out tonight, thanks cricket!