Coming of Age films list/recommendations

Tools    

I absolutely despise the Lion King series. Perhaps the worst movie Disney had ever released up to that time.
indeed. I have no idea why you might 'despise' it, unless you don't like the fact that it's loosely based on Hamlet and there's arguments that it's derivative of a previous lion cartoon. But who cares? It's a great film with great songs. One of Disney's best.

I absolutely despise the Lion King series. Perhaps the worst movie Disney had ever released up to that time.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
There is the Lion King movie that was released to the theatres and was terriffic.

then a pile of straight to video releases, that were given nowhere near the budget nor the care and detail than the theatrical release.