My take on super hero movies

Tools    

Semper Fooey
It was terrible. Started okay, but the stuff with creating a monster a mate was completely beserk and through the movie into a tailspin.

It's been a long time since I watched it. I can't say I totally recall what you mention specifically, but overall I thought it was good if a little cheesey.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Why do I dislike these films? They are goofy. There is no substance to them, nothing other than, as I said in my OP, "mindless, non-entertaining, mind-zapping, ennui-inducing, billion-dollar-making crap."
derp thats what makes the hollywood system go round.

What you thought investors plunked down millions of bucks because of a need to selflessly showcase artistic merit?

the "mindless, non-entertaining, mind-zapping, ennui-inducing, billion-dollar-making crap" make a ***** ton of moolahh for the studios, which offsetts the baths they take when doing the art-house style fiicks that critics adore and nobody pays to see, but that you love.

I'd think you'd be more grateful.