Ever thought a film was good but not wanted to watch it again?

Tools    

Yeah

The Road is the first that springs to mind. I would add The Irishman, too. My list is longer but those two are off the top of my head for now.

Schindler’s List
12 Years a Slave
Requiem for a Dream
Once Upon a Time in America
Sleepers
The Lost City of Z
Primer
Birdman
A Most Violent Year
The Place Beyond the Pines
Black Swan
Ghost World
The English Patient

I would add The Irishman, too.
I could rewatch The Irishman, but then again, Scorsese's one of my fave directors. The Scorsese movie, so far, that I would find toughest to rewatch might be Raging Bull, although I might be able to get to that second viewing, time will tell.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
The English Patient

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

I could rewatch The Irishman, but then again, Scorsese's one of my fave directors. The Scorsese movie, so far, that I would find toughest to rewatch might be Raging Bull, although I might be able to get to that second viewing, time will tell.
I like him, too. I liked the movie but it was just didn't donit for me like it did everyone else, seems like. Once is enough. I gave it a
which is by no means shabby. There were just some things I couldn't buy at all, and it dragged a little for me although the performances were very good.