What actor/actress was in these movies?

Tools    

Fellas, this has been answered. Keep up.

It is Claire's turn.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Richard Widmark in No Way Out (1950), a swingin' '60s London scene from To Sir, with Love, and Tom Berenger in a black and white publicity still from Shoot to Kill.

Since I can only answer one of these a day I have NO idea who the common link would be.

Since I can only answer one of these a day I have NO idea who the common link would be.
You know that isn't true. You just can't call OPEN FLOOR more than once a day on this thread. You can do it on all the others that you post on every day.

Dakota Fanning middle photo? That’s all I got.

Ewan McGregor
I Love you, Phillip Morris, American Pastoral, and Jack the Giant Slayer
*Ewan is actually pictured in the Jack the Giant Slayer grab, far left

OPEN FLOOR

You're always going to disappoint somebody
Well the top 2 movies are Falling Down and Valley Girl (?) but I'm out after that

The only actors I'm recognizing are Stefan Gierash and Rance Howard
That is definitely Ronnie and Clint's poppa in the second still from the bottom. But the second still from the top is not character actor Stefan Gierasch, rather he is the similarly named character actor Joe Grifasi.