Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

I remember if Sane was in an Hof, you could look to his movie to do well. I think he only had one movie that people didn't like and that was Claire's Knee.
Bluedeed nominated Claire's Knee. Sane won that hall of fame with A Separation. I remember because it was my first HoF.

Bluedeed nominated Claire's Knee. Sane won that hall of fame with A Separation. I remember because it was my first HoF.
I wish I would have joined more Hofs as soon as I was here at MoFo, but I wasn't even sure what an Hof was at first

I wonder who's been in the most Hofs, I think Raul? maybe?

I wish I would have joined more Hofs as soon as I was here at MoFo, but I wasn't even sure what an Hof was at first

I wonder who's been in the most Hofs, I think Raul? maybe?
I'm guessing Cricket. It's you, Cricket, Sean, Raul and Neiba for the top five i think. Neiba has been gone for a while and Sean hasn't joined one for a while, then you didn't join the early ones so it's either Cricket or Raul. Raul has been in and out at times while Cricket has joined pretty much everything which is why i think it's him.

You have me in the mood to join the next one Citizen. I would like to nominate something I can't believe I haven't yet.

Going back through makes me sad. Reminds me again Godoggo is gone, but also reminds me how poorly Nashville did when I nominated it.

You have me in the mood to join the next one Citizen. I would like to nominate something I can't believe I haven't yet.

Going back through makes me sad. Reminds me again Godoggo is gone, but also reminds me how poorly Nashville did when I nominated it.
Love to see you back into an Hof, you were always a big part of them. I think the 15th will be small...when I hosted the 10th it was real small! only 8 members. I wonder what you have in mind for a nom? I bet it's good

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Edited in the amount everyone has won, Sane is the only one to have won 4 then it's me, gbg, Destiny, Citizen and Neiba on 3.

Obviously it doesn't matter who wins i just find it interesting.
I agree, it IS a fun bit of trivia

Do we have any ideas rattling around for future specialty hofs?
Cosmic wants to run a Foreign one, she has been waiting for that for ages so i think that should be next. We should also do a directed by women one IMO, like we usually do for the Countdowns.

Cosmic wants to run a Foreign one, she has been waiting for that for ages so i think that should be next. We should also do a directed by women one IMO, like we usually do for the Countdowns.
Both would be pretty great. I think I have a film or two picked out for the Foreign one.

I really need to see more directed by women films. I went through my entire review thread of 737 movies as was shocked! to find out there were very few movies in there that were by women directors.

Both would be pretty great. I think I have a film or two picked out for the Foreign one.

I really need to see more directed by women films. I went through my entire review thread of 737 movies as was shocked! to find out there were very few movies in there that were by women directors.
Here's a list of over 3000+ You may be surprised at some of them, i was at least.

Only seen 106 but i've got a list of 32 i'd be happy to vote for so i'm fine for the Countdown.

haha sorry forgot to put the link in as you pointed out here it is @Citizen Rules - https://letterboxd.com/michaelhaneke...cted-by-women/
Ahh..I seen that link when you posted it before and it was a big help. I looked at the movies there and found a lot that I had not known were directed by women.

So far I know of 76 movies I've seen. You've watched 106 that's impressive.

I wish we had a thread for posting about directed by women's movies. I made a list of the one's I've seen and I'd like to see what others have seen too.

I wish we had a thread for posting about directed by women's movies. I made a list of the one's I've seen and I'd like to see what others have seen too.
You could use that one i made, think Iro is going to make the proper thread soon but you could always repost it there. I'll probably do it tomorrow, watching Deconstructing Harry right now.

You could use that one i made, think Iro is going to make the proper thread soon but you could always repost it there. I'll probably do it tomorrow, watching Deconstructing Harry right now.
OK sounds good. I'll just wait tell a thread gets made. I'm sure it will help to promote the countdown and the more interest the better.