R.I.P Sid Haig

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Wow. I didn't know he was 80. I watched a movie recently in which he played a court judge. I was all flipping out doing a double take. Can't remember the title tho.

Can only imagine how our very own demented killer clown must be feeling

Requiescat in pace Sid.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Wow. I didn't know he was 80. I watched a movie recently in which he played a court judge. I was all flipping out doing a double take. Can't remember the title tho.
Jackie Brown?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Jackie Brown?
That was it. Thanks!

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
And he just made a new movie. Rest in peace, man.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Here's some more from TV.
"Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman"

"Batman"

"The Lucy Show"

"The Flying Nun"

"Gunsmoke"

"Get Smart"

"Mission: Impossible"

"Jason of Star Command"

"The Fall Guy"

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
He was great as well as Joa, a shaman who was a bodyguard to Laura Harring's princess in The Forbidden Dance. He didn't even need to speak as he let his facial expressions do the talking for him. RIP Sid...forever a legend.

I didn't know a lot of his work, but of course it's a pity to see someone talented pass away. I wonder if @Captain Spaulding is pretty upset about this? (Unless his username is a reference to the Marx Brothers version).