In the 10 Ring: Gunslinger45's Reviews

→ in
Tools    

Aw man, I was looking forward to seeing World War Z, given Pitt is one of my favorite actors. I'll probably wait for the DVD now.

On a side note, how was the cinematography? It looks like there was an incident. I'm sure Robert Richardson was doing it, but now someone else is listed on IMDB.

Aw man, I was looking forward to seeing World War Z, given Pitt is one of my favorite actors. I'll probably wait for the DVD now.

On a side note, how was the cinematography? It looks like there was an incident. I'm sure Robert Richardson was doing it, but now someone else is listed on IMDB.
It was hard for me to pay too much attention to the cinematography with all the shaky cam and bad editing.

It was hard for me to pay too much attention to the cinematography with all the shaky cam and bad editing.
Shaky cam? Oh God, now I might have to skip it altogether.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Damn GS you're not having a good time at the cinemas in 2013 are you, at least not of late. Man of Steel, The Purge and now World War Z have all been huge fails for you. That said though, they have provided you with the opportunity for some great, detailed reviews/rants.

Oh and what exactly would you like my thoughts on in regards to filming in Glasgow?

Damn GS you're not having a good time at the cinemas in 2013 are you, at least not of late. Man of Steel, The Purge and now World War Z have all been huge fails for you. That said though, they have provided you with the opportunity for some great, detailed reviews/rants.

Oh and what exactly would you like my thoughts on in regards to filming in Glasgow?
Glad you are enjoying my pain! I kid of course. So far the summer movie season has not been good to me. I cannot even remember a summer movie season starting off this bad. Either I am getting too cynical or they are just making more and more bad movies. I say it is the worse movies, since last year's summer movies were over all pretty damn good. And shock of shocks I actually enjoyed Rock of Ages despite the fact that it had MAJOR flaws. So I am not that cynical yet. lol

As for Glasgow, I know a lot of studios film in one location and say it is another for the movie. And this question only really applies if you have seen the movie. My question is when they are supposed to be in down town Philadelphia, can you as a person who lives in there suspend your disbelief and say "Okay they are in Philly" or is there too much stuff in those shots that you say "Nope. It is Glasgow I have been there, screw you movie!"

Either way I am taking a break from going to the theater this week. I love Sandra Bullock but I have no interest in The Heat, and I really don't care to watch White House Down. So no rant's there. I will try and do a review of a movie I actually enjoy this weekend.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
sometimes the rants can be more enjoyable than the reviews LOL
and to quote Flushed Away: "I think everyone's pain is funny but my own -- I'm french!"

and I've been guilty of the: nope, this is NOT the city you claim it is, screw you. I actually skipped watching a movie about the motown group The Temptations because they filmed it in philidelphia instead of detroit.
i know, its petty, and i try to get over it, but, sometimes. . . i don't lol

+rep for the Flushed Away reference that made me laugh! Le Frog. lol

Thanks for enjoying dude. And yeah I bet that would be annoying as hell! I can't imagine Taxi Driver being filmed in Vancouver or The Rock being filmed in Miami