The Horror Fanatic's Top 150 Horror Movies

→ in
Tools    

^ One of the best remakes out there and superior to the original Craven film in my eyes.
I agree. Craven's film was decent, but it was kind of boring.

Let the night air cool you off
I'll stick up for the original. I liked it more, I think it's pretty good, not great. The remake wasn't bad, but for me it's very average.

OK, these two are way, way too low, IMO. I'm now getting worried about what you'll have in 50 places time.

I'm in the remake is better than the original camp with Hills Have Eyes. I quite like the original, but the remake was surprisingly good.

Joe, since you liked Psycho, I highly recommend trying The Birds. Great "humans vs. nature" horror movie.

Of course his most popular classics -Strangers on a Train, Vertigo, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder - are all must-see suspense/thrillers.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Joe, since you liked Psycho, I highly recommend trying The Birds. Great "humans vs. nature" horror movie.

Of course his most popular classics -Strangers on a Train, Vertigo, Rear Window, Dial M for Murder - are all must-see suspense/thrillers.
An absolutely fantastic taste regarding classic cinema. These choices resemble the wet-dreams of many Hitchcock lovers, me included!

The Birds and Rear Window are in my stack of unwatched
Strangers on a Train is one I've been wanting to see as well.

this world would be awesome if there were actually 117 horror movies better than Psycho (1960)