Brit Horror Movie/ TV quizz.

Tools    

New quiz MoFos. This is a thread solely on British produced film and television horror. No obscure or slasher titles.Usual rules apply.
First post.

When a friendless old widow dies in the seaside town of Crythin a young solicitor is sent to settle her estate. 1989 film.

Couldn't resist a quick look at your new game spooky while my boss is in a meeting!. Haha. Looks good to me, i'll have a go later.

Couldn't resist a quick look at your new game spooky while my boss is in a meeting!. Haha. Looks good to me, i'll have a go later.
Ps... I still haven't a clue about your first post!! Lol

New quiz MoFos. This is a thread solely on British produced film and television horror. No obscure or slasher titles.Usual rules apply.
First post.

When a friendless old widow dies in the seaside town of Crythin a young solicitor is sent to settle her estate. 1989 film.
My gosh spooky this is spooky, i'm a widow and my mum is a retired solicitor! 😳

You Dannii should feel privileged starting off the new quiz. Do you have any idea of my question? Clue. It is the original of a 2012 remake which had one of Britains finest young actors playing the role of the solicitor.

You Dannii should feel privileged starting off the new quiz. Do you have any idea of my question? Clue. It is the original of a 2012 remake which had one of Britains finest young actors playing the role of the solicitor.
As usual spooky i have no ideabut i'll have a damn good try at guessing! Clues please!

It is a chilling ghost story. The remake actor in question played an unusual young man for about six films.
Is it filmed by the coast, maybe some rocks or cliffs in the background?

I feel at home here! 😄
Pleased to hear it Danniella. So do I with you here.
I was on the early shift again, each time my boss disappeared i tried to take a peep at the new quiz!

It is a chilling ghost story. The remake actor in question played an unusual young man for about six films.
Daniel Radcliffe is the actor in the remake.

I was on the early shift again, each time my boss disappeared i tried to take a peep at the new quiz!
You cheeky girl. Just as well your boss did not catch you.

Is it filmed by the coast, maybe some rocks or cliffs in the background?
Yes it is. Filmed on an island only accessable by a causeway at low tide.
I know it but can't think of the title.

Does he see the widows dead husband as a ghost?
No baby the ghost is not her husband. The ghost is wearing an old fashioned dress.
Maybe her mums ghost then. One more clue before i give up😏

You are so close to getting it. You must see this film. It could well become a classic in years to come. we have established that the ghost is female. wearing a period dress what color Danniella?