Daniel Day Lewis Retires

Tools    

The film isn't a biopic about Charles James. It's loosely based on his life (among others). So what you're saying is pure speculation and hasn't been confirmed yet. It's possible that this specific characteristic of Charles James' life will be reflected upon in the film, but you can't possibly know that for sure yet.
Your desperation to win this is making me face palm so hard right now, just stop... please.

Your desperation to win this is making me face palm so hard right now, just stop... please.
Win what?

I'm just stating that you're speculating about something that is not confirmed yet, which is undeniably true.

I can't believe some people can get upset this easily. I wasn't trying to attack you at all.

The film isn't a biopic about Charles James. It's loosely based on his life (among others). So what you're saying is pure speculation and hasn't been confirmed yet. It's possible that this specific characteristic of Charles James' life will be reflected upon in the film, but you can't possibly know that for sure yet.
I will just add that based on his "Scientology" movie and from what I have heard about the book There Will Be Blood was adapted from, Cob has every reason to be thinking the way he is. I would not expect anything about this film to be conventional biopic material.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
Sucks that he's retiring, but at least he has one more film left. He was like the Olivier of his day, such a legend.

This might just do nobody any good.
Daniel is now a dress maker, probably?

I guess we can blame PTA for this, though apparently he wouldn't be against directing something, someday, maybe, probably not.