Susan Cabot in Houseboat?

Tools    

Hi, anybody here knows of 50's B-movie starlet Susan Cabot (whose life should be turned into a biopic)?.

I see Imbd lists Susan Cabot as uncredited in the 1958 film Houseboat starring Sophia Loren and Cary Grant, but is she really there?

Supposedly, she's the actress wearing the floral dress in the youtube clip "Houseboat (9/9) Movie CLIP - Goodnight Ladies and Gentlemen (1958) HD" but I'm not really convinced it is her. There is a slight resemblance with her, but I'm not really sure it's the same actress, does anybody know if it's really her?

Sorry I see I'm not yet allowed to post links yet since it's my first post on this forum, but if you search what i put in quotes on youtube you'll find the clip.

I've wondered that for a while, thanks a lot.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I can't prove it, but it certainly looks (and sounds) like her.

She's at the end of this clip too.

Thanks! I wasn't too sure about it.

I thought she looked familiar and just checked her IMDB page....I've heard of some of the films she did, Houseboat of course among them, but I haven't seen any of the films. Beautiful girl though, reminds me of a young Jean Simmons.

I thought she looked familiar and just checked her IMDB page....I've heard of some of the films she did, Houseboat of course among them, but I haven't seen any of the films. Beautiful girl though, reminds me of a young Jean Simmons.
You have her most infamous movie as the titular Wasp Woman fully on youtube if you want to check, it's good in a b-movie way.