Sexiest Female 100 Characters List. Inspired By Another List.

Tools    

I know I said wait a Month but think enough time has past on this really. I am doing my version that was done by anothers list. I normally dont steal ideas but kept seeing actresses in movies i though were missing and some on my list as well

100 Pepper Potts----Iron Man Movies

100 Pepper Potts----Iron Man Movies
I remember really liking her in the first one, with the red hair.

99 Rey-----The Force Awakens
Just love Reys whole character for you a get a fit british speaking young Jedi. Nots sure if its the characters real name but for now its Rey

This might just do nobody any good.

Admittedly I prefer Padmé, one of my first cinematic crushes (and one of the things about the prequels I put above in the series), and I think Poe Dameron is much more crush-worthy, but Rey really felt like the best of the Star Wars fandom brought to life.

Wide eyed, maybe a bit easy to manipulate, but committed throughout.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the new trilogy's leads grow as actors too. Adam Driver is quickly becoming a kind of millennial response to Dustin Hoffman, Boyega is looking to impress in Detroit later this year and Ridley's been stacking up interesting roles like Kolma, Chaos Walking and A Woman of No Importance.

Seems they're all set to not become totally synonymous with Star Wars like so many of the previous members.

Pepper is really the only love interest in the MCU that I enjoyed. Well, one's that were solely written to be a archetype love interest to the hero. Paltrow, and Downey had actual chemistry together, and I enjoyed watching her even without Downey, which I can't say for most of the other boring characters in this series, like Portman's character in the Thor movies, for example.

Rey is badass! I can't fully commit to saying Rey is my favorite main Star Wars protagonist just yet, since the trilogy isn't over, but I feel like Daisy Ridley made a far bigger impression with her first Star Wars film than Mark Hamill did in A New Hope. But, he became more interesting with the next two films, so I suppose we'll see where Episode 8, and 9 go, in terms of Rey's character progression.

98 Elizabeth Swann------POTC1-3
This was by far Kiera Knightleys Hottest Role as an actress least wise for now. The Pirates Of The Caribbean Started with Elziabeths character really as a little girl in the opening of the movie. The Girl grew up and became the thing that Vexed Will Turner the most.

Did you intentionally go for resemblance in those last two?

No not really But Its kinda ironic that Keira Played Decoy Padma. I was thinking on purpose Rey was suppose too look like Padme. But anymore i dont think Rey connected to Luke or Leia. Rey was a last minute add in more so then Elizabeth Swann.

I was thinking on purpose Rey was suppose too look like Padme..
I mean, all the female leads in the series fit the same mold.

Love Peggy and the film itself.

Well, the first two halves, at least. Probably Marvel's most underrated effort.

Also, I've been saying this since Force Awakens came out:

I personally think Keira Should have been Padme looking back on it . Because too me Portman can Phone in her characters and Portman was no help too a first time actor like Hayden.

Portman replaced and not Hayden?

She did fine. Most of the cast knew they were working with muddled characters and you can see varied responses across the cast and films.

Ewan carried the trilogy, acting-wise.

Portman replaced and not Hayden?

She did fine. Most of the cast knew they were working with muddled characters and you can see varied responses across the cast and films.

Ewan carried the trilogy, acting-wise.
Again It Was Haydens First movie and Portman isnt the type of actress that helps a performance. She can give fine ones on her own if she wants too. But I just didnt sense she was try to do more then get paid.
Ewan and Liam Neeson and The Actor who played Palpatine carried the whole Trilogy its just too bad Liam was only in one film.

95 Vicki Vale------Batman 1989
Loved Kim in allot of her early movies. And I Still love this movie.

Finally! Been waiting for a performance on this list I've actually seen other than Pepper Potts...can't stand Gwyneth Paltrow.