Guess The Movie Based On These 5 Words....

Tools    

Clown
Brother
Father
Mexico
Key

Suicide
Actors
Staged
Wealthy
Restaurant
The Game

NEXT:
Water
Orchard
Nose
Iris
Sister
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

How did you know Upton was right?! I'm the only one who knows for sure!
LOL. There's not much point playing the game if you're the only one who knows! I studied the movie online & it fit all the clues.

Have you seen Chinatown?
Yes, but I don't remember anything about it. I just looked at the cast list now. I'm sure you're right - I was just curious. If you're right, shall we move on with your turn?

Must be doin sumthin right
There's a bit where Jack Nicholson comments on Faye Dunaway having a "flaw" in her iris and just the existence of her sister is a big plot point

I edited my last post after the fact to say this but you can go if you've got a movie

There's a bit where Jack Nicholson comments on Faye Dunaway having a "flaw" in her iris and just the existence of her sister is a big plot point

I edited my last post after the fact to say this but you can go if you've got a movie
Gotcha. For some reason, can't remember anything about the movie except for the gruesome thing with his nose.

Okay ..

Hotel
Strip club
Convertible
College
Water