The Film Noir Years Quiz.

Tools    

Easy, that's one of the movies in the 1940s HoF Part II...it's Double Indemnity

Open Floor
Yep bit too Easy. See if I can give you a tuff one then.

Intrigue and mystery draws in on a private investigator when he picks up a woman hitch hiker.

Did I guess that right? If I did Open Floor.

Kiss Me Deadly was in the last Film Noir Hof we did. I reviewed the movie and gave it 4/5.

If you're around when I do another Noir Hof, you should join.

We've done two of the Film Noir Hofs, anyone can join and nominate a film noir. Then all the members watch and talk about the films...then we rank them and the movie with the most points wins. There fun, you should join when I do the next one...

I see it's still Open Floor...So what Film Noir has a criminally insane preacher with the tattoos love hate on his fingers?

We've done two of the Film Noir Hofs, anyone can join and nominate a film noir. Then all the members watch and talk about the films...then we rank them and the movie with the most points wins. There fun, you should join when I do the next one...

I see it's still Open Floor...So what Film Noir has a criminally insane preacher with the tattoos love hate on his fingers?
That would be Night of the Hunter . I found this rather disappointing Orson whatta bout you?

A small town petrol (gas) station owner with a shady background is recognised one day by a former associate.

I will have to ask you to reveal. I think I have seen a handful of his films. Double Indemnity was one. He did not dream that role as I recall. The Red House was another?

I've not tried this thread yet spooky... You'll have to tell me the rules, more than once til they sink in!
Not sure Film Noir is your cup of tea Dannii. Oldies (40s/50s) black & white with crime mystery themes. You are welcome to have a go anytime should you wish. Rules are same as my other quizzes.