The Film Noir Years Quiz.

Tools    

You like me CR have changed your avatar. You are a real devotee of OW. A great actor. I am running out of femme fatales. Barbara Stanwyk?
I'm always Orson Sometimes I think about changing it, but that's my alter ego.

Nope not Barbara Stanwyck.

You might not have never seen the movie, as it's not well known.

Another clue to the movie, the lead who's a woman was also in High Sierra. That should be easy.

You are making me wrack my brains on this one. I saw High Sierra but so long ago. Who was Bogies leading lady? Was it the delectable Jane Russell?

You are making me wrack my brains on this one. I saw High Sierra but so long ago. Who was Bogies leading lady? Was it the delectable Jane Russell?
Nope not Jane Russell

Two more hints:

Cornell Wilde is the lead actor.

And the synopsis for the movie is:
'A night club owner becomes infatuated with a torch singer and frames his best friend/manager for embezzlement when the chanteuse falls in love with him.'

Why has this question gone on for a week without revealing the answer? Cornel Wilde gives me nothing. Please reveal so we can get on with the show.

Why has this question gone on for a week without revealing the answer? Cornel Wilde gives me nothing. Please reveal so we can get on with the show.
Because you're suppose to guess it

This hint I gave over a week ago, is very easy to get:
Another hint, this 1940s noir has the same movie title as a famous Patrick Swayze movie.
So ask yourself what are some of Patrick Swayze's most famous movies, and then which of those titles sounds like it could have been a 1940s noir.

Is there a Noir titled Dirty Dancing?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Road House ok. Sounds a good'n will watch it.

Open Floor
There you are spooky! 😍. I enjoyed Road House when i watched it.
Ooops wrong film, i thought it was the one with Patrick Swayze