Have you seen pigeons in movies?

Tools    

Pigeons and doves are both valid for me (same family). I think this gives me plenty of material to review. Thanks again. So far, my favourite performance is "On the waterfront". It is nice to see Marlon Brando clutching a pigeon. I also enjoyed Woody Allen from Stardust memories.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Pigeons and doves are both valid for me (same family). I think this gives me plenty of material to review. Thanks again. So far, my favourite performance is "On the waterfront". It is nice to see Marlon Brando clutching a pigeon. I also enjoyed Woody Allen from Stardust memories.
Nice avatar.

I've never seen such a quirky request from a movie fan but seems really interesting.

Once upon a time I didn't care for pigeons... but everything changed when I moved to a new apartment where my desk faced a window overlooking a roof densely populated by these feathered creatures. During my breaks I would look at them.... it was like Rear Window but with pigeons instead of Grace Kelly. After several months of observation I developed a skill: I notice pigeons. I'm not sure if it's a particularly useful skill, but the point is that after developing this ability, I began to notice a huge amount of pigeons appearing in movies.
Disturbing. Watch where you put your desk in your home, people. This could be your life story.

Around 58 minutes into Jerzy Kawalerowicz's Mother Joan of the Angels (1961) some pigeons fly out of an attic. A few moments after the scene ends, you can see a murmuration of pigeons in the sky.

I don't actually wear pants.
A little silly of a topic, but I'd vote for Noroi the Curse. It's freaky, and there are pigeons that lead to clues to find the answers for their questions. I don't want to give any away because I went in blind, and appreciated it loads because I didn't expect any of it.

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
Birdy (1984) has probably the most heartbreaking, tear-jerking scene ever to involve a pigeon.

The beauty of this kind of hobby when you do it on your own,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoX...7J0TDQRmJAdIgw

Thanks. Very interesting contributions. Plenty of work to do. The movie posters are perfect for the blog scope.

Last weekend I found a special pigeon appearance in The Duchess... It's a cooked pigeon.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I am strangely fascinated by this thread. I'd like to check out your site.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Rocky II, jumping over bench to scare all pigeons...

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rocky II.png
Views:	189
Size:	378.8 KB
ID:	29518  

Cat's Eye
There is a scene where a guy is forced to walk the ledge of a tall building, and a pigeon keeps pecking at the guy's ankle.

The Revenge Of The Pink Panther
Inspector Cluseau(sp?) is attending an award ceromony at the end of the movie, and a pigeon lands on his hat.

I love that someone said they were starting a Pigeon Movie Database and everyone just started helping them, and literally nobody asked why.
What a coincidence, I happen to be starting a movie database as well with the express purpose of becoming the world's largest resource for clips in which actors make that really high-pitched whistley sound that happens when you're congested and you breath through your nose.