Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

This might just do nobody any good.
MEW!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
For the love of Bette

That photo of Bette was from her early days (early 1930's) at Warner Bros. According to her, she was requested to come out to Hollywood by one of the studios. When her train arrived after traveling across country, there was suppose to be someone from the studio there to greet her. There wasn't. She later found out that the studio man was there at the train station, but didn't see anybody who looked like a potential star so he left.

At Warner Bros they gave her the usually glam treatment, fake eye lashes, bleach blonde hair and lots of make up. She hated that look and after 1934 refused to be made up that way anymore! She was one of the stars who stood up to the studio, and that's probably why she's one of the great actresses of all time. And one of my favorites!

She never considered herself beautiful, and always considered herself an actress and not a star. But still she looks pretty good in these photos

I love Bette. She wasn't afraid of anything. I can't remember - did you watch Feud recently, CR?

No, I don't have TV. But I've heard of it, it sounds fun.
Amazing. I highly recommend the dvd when it comes out. Lots of snark, lots of amazing clothing, and OMG so tragic.

She's actually saying 'Ah, men'. That's what jesus said.

Olivia Wilde
Sort of an odd beauty, but I always found her magnetic in a way.

I had a buddy on imdb madly in love with Olivia, and I dont know who Jetta is but she's exquisite, D.

Oh I just read her wiki. Feisty lass - I like this.