What would it take for you to watch Transformers: The Last Knight?

Tools    

I haven't cared about Bay's Transformers since the 2nd episode. Have no plan to watch the recent one either.

I know I would not consider to date a girl if she makes me watch Transformers: The Last Knight.

God I HATE MICHAEL BAY!!!!!

What about you? What would it take for you to watch Transformers: The Last Knight?

What would it take for you to watch Transformers: The Last Knight?

It would take money, I'd watch that movie for $10, but not $5...I might be cheap but not that cheap

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
If you told me it was the only way to rescue a family member. Other than that, forget it. I've never cared for Transformers.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'll watch it. Only really liked the first one but if I'm in the mood for popcorn action while wearing dark sunglasses and sipping a beach cocktail I wont have a problem with enjoying something stupid.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

An open package of Twizzlers that's been in the floorboard of my car for 2 months, a flat Tab, a super bouncy ball, a 3-legged Chihuahua/dachshund named Myrtle with 4 teeth left and 2 Alka-Seltzer tablets.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I won't be seeing it unless my nephew specifically requests it. That's unlikely though considering the other movies he has to choose from.

As a child of the 80s, I cringed watching the first TF trailer in theaters. Then my aunt came into town with her two youngest. They really wanted to see it, so the whole family went. I was asked to go to help drive everyone around. I have more confidence though in my nephew. We've already burned through all Alien films with the exception of Covenant. I think he is up to date on all the Star Wars but Rogue One. He liked the originals btw.

“I was cured, all right!”
If a woman with big **** invites me to go to the cinema and then to a MOTEL I'll go . But for her boobs, God I hate Michael Bay².

Michael Bay... I mean it would literally take Bay sitting there on an uncomfortably low stool on an awareness-increasing drug so he can see for himself how inevitably **** his film will be

I haven't seen the one with Marky Mark in it yet, I'm still fighting occasional stirrings I have to watch that

As soon as a non cam version pops up online, i'mma watch the sh*t out of it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Poor Michael Baysplosion. He gets so much hate. Looks like I'll be watching this on my own

What about you? What would it take for you to watch Transformers: The Last Knight?
At least one dose of fentanyl.

movies can be okay...
I've never seen a Transformers movie, and I have no plans on doing so ever...well unless I get paid for it
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke