• Your Forum, Should You Choose to Accept It
  • You'll Be Back

Nice idea

(for all sizes):
MOFO: we know how to whistle!
MOFO: you'll need a bigger boat!
MOFO: join, Forrest, join!

(purely for the XXXXXXXXXXXXXL size):
Tomorrow may well be another day but it's not here yet - so why not spend some time on movieforums.com whilst waiting

I wasn't soliciting slogans. Though, amusingly, "We're Gonna Need a Bigger Board" was indeed one of the ones in rotation before the redesign.

I was just going to have "MOVIEFORUMS.COM" on the back, but I figured I'd see if there was some clear consensus about which of the existing slogans to add, even if only as options.

I wasn't soliciting slogans. Though, amusingly, "We're Gonna Need a Bigger Board" was indeed one of the ones in rotation before the redesign.

I was just going to have "MOVIEFORUMS.COM" on the back, but I figured I'd see if there was some clear consensus about which of the existing slogans to add, even if only as options.
MovieForums.Com
We're Gonna Need a Bigger Board

I like that a lot!... (But all caps for MOVIEFORUMS.COM makes it harder for read to me.)

So, here they are. Two designs, courtesy of my sister Grace (who was a regular member here a long time ago):

The goal here was to create the "feel" of the site design, but in a simplified, flatter way that would translate well onto shirts and mugs, since the general shape of the logo as-is isn't a great fit for it, both in terms of the specificity of detail (gradients, transparency) and the general shape. I think the first option looks more like a typical shirt design, but the second looks a little closer to the actual logo, and since I liked both, I wanted to give people the option.

I'll upload a photo of me in the test shirt (which is of the first design). It's a little darker (and with less transparency), both things tweaked for this final version, but it'll give you a basic idea of the size/scale.

I should be able to offer a few different options for the back, like slogans, the URL, or both. By default, I was just going to do something like this:

I think shirts and mugs are the givens, though Vistaprint offers a lot of other products if anyone wants either design on something else.

Thanks. I'm pretty happy with how they came out. I think the first is probably more "shirt" looking, but the art deco rays are pretty cool, so I figured, why not.

Anyway, I'll have a photo up soon, and I should have them technically available no later than tomorrow.

A system of cells interlinked
Dang, love em both... I think I am just slightly partial to the second one if I had to choose. Well done!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
50/50 blend is the only way!!! I was crestfallen on my recent Vistaprint purchase when I saw there was a min purchase of 6 for the "not all cotton" shirts.

Here's my pitch. "Hey kid, wanna toothpick?"

The Adventure Starts Here!

These ones, from the old site, were usually my favorites:
  • Now With 28% More Bruce Willis
  • An Offer You Can't Refuse
  • I Am Jack's Favorite Movie Site
  • Where Everybody Knows Your Username
  • Mischief. Mayhem. Movies
  • Your Forum, Should You Choose to Accept It
  • You'll Be Back
Ah, the Bruce Willis bumper sticker one is still on my car. Put it on the very day we bought it back in 2010. Still gets laughs at intersections:

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
so these are pretty cool. i'd definitely buy one. i'm always telling my husband about this place (well, he mostly just knows about the members that piss me off because i like to bitch ), but, yeah, i like the idea of being able to wear something to promote my favorite forum

Master of My Domain
Looks great Yoda.

If I'm wearing the shirt, and someone asks me what the hell 'MoFo' is, I'll just say it's a cult I enjoy attending from time to time.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
So, here they are. Two designs, courtesy of my sister Grace (who was a regular member here a long time ago):

I prefer this (the second) design.

I should be able to offer a few different options for the back, like slogans, the URL, or both. By default, I was just going to do something like this:

I like the URL on the back of the shirt, but I agree with Citizen Rules that it shouldn't be all caps. It's easier to read the site name if only the first letter of each word is in caps.

Remember, the average person who sees the shirt won't know the site name, so they'll have to figure out what it says. When it's all caps, it's like playing Bumper Stumpers with car license plates.

MovieForums.Com

I like that a lot!... (But all caps for MOVIEFORUMS.COM makes it harder for read to me.)