Actors that instantly turn you off a film

Tools    

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
I probably haven't seen enough her movies to judge but Amy Adams is really hit or miss for me. I really liked her in The Muppets but couldn't stand her in Night of the Museum 2 or Man of Steel.

I refuse to believe this. I can buy it's good, for a Vince Vaughn film. But not that it's good. BTW, have you seen the original, Starbuck?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbuck_%28film%29
Nope I haven't seen the original but I read about it after I seen "Delivery Man"... perhaps I will see it one day soon.

Will Ferrell's not funny at all.
No Will Ferrell is horrible but if you seen the videos with the little girl Pearl and him... she's the one who steals the show..

Jonah Hill is a horrible actor as well.. not funny!

Actually "Delivery Man" was a good film with Vince Vaughn. It was more of a Drama than a Comedy as most suspected it would be.
Watch the ''original'' version of Delivery Man .. Starbuck >>> Delivery Man .

Jackman was better, though I don't like him either.
The Dark Knight Trilogy , The Fighter , The Prestige , The Machinist , Rescue Dawn , American Psycho , Empire of the Sun , Equilibrium , 3h10 to Yuma and Public Ennemies .

All these movie (for me) are very good ... I don't really understand your though

The Dark Knight Trilogy , The Fighter , The Prestige , The Machinist , Rescue Dawn , American Psycho , Empire of the Sun , Equilibrium , 3h10 to Yuma and Public Ennemies .

All these movie (for me) are very good ... I don't really understand your though
I never said that there aren't any good movies starring Christian Bale. 3:10 to Yuma is one of my favorite movies and used to be in my top ten. But I love it in spite of Bale, not because of him.

Also, I don't consider The Dark Knight Rises, The Machinist, American Psycho or Public Enemies to be good movies. I've not seen The Fighter, Equilibrium, Empire of the Sun or Rescue Dawn, nor do I intend to.

I thought The Machinist was interesting stylistically and Bale's performance was very good but I figured out the "twist" pretty quick and the exploration of the guilty conscience theme wasn't exactly blazing new trails.

American Psycho was much better for me. Loved the horror satire of a shallow 80's mindset taken to its insane yet logical conclusion.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Will Farrell's older movies and his SNL stuff was funny, but Anchor Man was the turning point. Everything since then I haven't enjoyed much. I haven't even seen his most recent films, I just ignore him now.

Wedding Crashers. That's all I'll say.
Thank you!! I have never understood all the hate for Owen Wilson...no, he's no Daniel Day Lewis. but he does have the ability to carry a film and he proved that with Wedding Crashers.

Thank you!! I have never understood all the hate for Owen Wilson...no, he's no Daniel Day Lewis. but he does have the ability to carry a film and he proved that with Wedding Crashers.
Quite right. He's not that annoying.

I never said that there aren't any good movies starring Christian Bale. 3:10 to Yuma is one of my favorite movies and used to be in my top ten. But I love it in spite of Bale, not because of him.

Also, I don't consider The Dark Knight Rises, The Machinist, American Psycho or Public Enemies to be good movies. I've not seen The Fighter, Equilibrium, Empire of the Sun or Rescue Dawn, nor do I intend to.
The only film I've ever liked Christian Bale in is Empire of the Sun, after he grew up his performances are too 'actory' . When we went to see Harsh Times in the cinema we had a terrible giggling fit, crying laughing at the homeboy talk coming out of his mouth. Hilarious.

There are a couple of actors I just can't stand, don't know why. The guy who tops my list has to be Matthew Fox. I watched his movie called We Are Marshall and haven't had the courage to even look at him ever since. Complete turn-off. Ugh.

Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey in comedic roles but not in dramatic roles where I quite like both of them. Ben Stiller in just about anything. I would never not watch a movie because of them because there are always exceptions. I liked "There is Something about Mary" and I quite liked "Dumb and Dumber and Happy Gilmore." I don't think any single actor could turn me off a film. If I can tolerate Ben Stiller, I can tolerate anyone.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Adam Sandler (except perhaps in Punch, Drunk, Love), Will Ferrel, Jim Carrey (in comedy), James Franco and Ashton Kutcher (I don't know why but I hate them both!

All that is perfectly reasonable, neiba and, by that, I mean I agree, therefore it's right. Though I've yet to see Punch Drunk Love. Started it and can't say I'm impressed.