Zack Snyder bot army is embarrassing and disturbing

Tools    

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movi...-fans-1384231/

Imagine having flops and then paying someone to create fake bot army. I always wondered how does a flop like snyderverse DC movies have fans and now we know. Those are bot farm accounts C/O Russia.

surprised no one covered it in this site.

A system of cells interlinked
So wait... a movie needs compelling characters and competent writing or it's a dog turd?

Apparently you need eye popping visuals, slow - motion action, and Leonard Cohen serenading you into a religious fervor while it's all happening.

Power is a shadow on a wall. -- Abraham Lincoln (maybe, maybe not, OK not, but does it matter?). If you can create an illusion of false consensus, you can move the dials on outcomes. I was just reading a book reporting that you only need to have 15-20% fake comments in social media context to flip the polarity of a question from no to yes, and it seems that half of the internet is bots now. And let's not forget the power of our tech overlords to subtly "nudge" public opinion in their preferred direction using algorithms which are not open to inspection (because they're the secret recipe for the herbs and spices). We live in a post-truth era. In the 60s the mantra was don't trust anyone over 30. Today, I'd don't trust anything electronically mediated. Your phone is a palantir, soaking you for data while showing you glimmering half-truths.

--This Post written by ChatGPT (or was it?)