Ivanka Trump’s Clothes

Tools    

We used to be able to. I guess you're trying to bring that back. Good for you.
To me, what is refreshing about this forum is that it is relatively un-moderated. Opinions abound here - good, bad & downright nutty.

lol.
You'd be surprised what people do wear in Wal-Mart =*(
I wouldn’t since we have a huge one in town. The go-to outfit in my ‘hood remains pajama bottoms & slippers. Worn at all hours of the day for all activities.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
lol.
You'd be surprised what people do wear in Wal-Mart =*(
LMAO. I should have dropped in when I was there for some absurd entertainment but I never came across one. The fashion trend seemed to be found in starbucks, though.

The fashion trend seemed to be found in starbucks, though.
Didn’t I read in the NY Times yesterday that Starbucks never took hold in Australia? Apparently, Aussies are big-time coffee aficionados & they didn’t want Starbucks there?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
We don't get the high profile getups you see online very often though. Mostly its wolf shirts and PJs as stirchley noted. A few years ago it was all stretchy pants with the text "juicy" printed in bold text on the ass for as far as the eye could see.

Just to show that I don’t think all of Ivanka’s outfits are horrid, she looks halfway decent here. Her dress fits her & it’s not horribly wrinkled like man-made fabrics tend to be. (Linen, of course, even though natural, wrinkles horribly.)

We don't get the high profile getups you see online very often though. Mostly its wolf shirts and PJs as stirchley noted. A few years ago it was all stretchy pants with the text "juicy" printed in bold text on the ass for as far as the eye could see.
We get the word PINK emblazoned on many asses here. What is a wolf shirt?

Wave after wave of "juicy" booty.

Sorry. I just had to text that. So fun to type. And say. Try it!

We get the word PINK emblazoned on many asses here. What is a wolf shirt?
Any native American or wolf howling at the moon type of T-shirt. There are a LOT of those here.

Any native American or wolf howling at the moon type of T-shirt. There are a LOT of those here.
Could be here too. Would go well with fuzzy slippers. Will look out for them.

To me, what is refreshing about this forum is that it is relatively un-moderated. Opinions abound here - good, bad & downright nutty.
I think Sexy's sense of humor went right above your head.

Just to show that I don’t think all of Ivanka’s outfits are horrid, she looks halfway decent here. Her dress fits her & it’s not horribly wrinkled like man-made fabrics tend to be. (Linen, of course, even though natural, wrinkles horribly.)

Thank God Ivanka is not trying to keep up with the Kardashians, you know, the ones that are all show and no sense.
You should apply for a spot on fashion police at the Oscars. I'm sure you would be a hit.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Eh women... always looking at clothes... We men are way superior always looking at... personality.

Not 100% serious, don't eat me!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The photos in the first post aren't great but there's plenty out there that are. Captain Steel's post is a good example and there's plenty more out there. I think you could pick any female celebrity and find her in outfits that are not the most flattering.

You've got red on you!
Can I ask, how do we know Ivanka's fabric of her clothes is cheap? And even though she could afford them, maybe natural fiber just isn't practical for her. Amal's clothes are beautiful, but are they natural? Just wondering

I think Sexy's sense of humor went right above your head.
In what way? I’ve read many of his posts in different threads & find him rather witty & amusing.

You should apply for a spot on fashion police at the Oscars. I'm sure you would be a hit.
I think I would be. One thing I do have is good taste.

I think you could pick any female celebrity and find her in outfits that are not the most flattering.
Don’t know about any celebrity, but definitely bad outfits abound on many women. I was struck by Ivanka’s clothes though.

Can I ask, how do we know Ivanka's fabric of her clothes is cheap? And even though she could afford them, maybe natural fiber just isn't practical for her. Amal's clothes are beautiful, but are they natural? Just wondering
Even in photos I can tell the fabric is cheap. Can’t really explain it, but I just know. One tell-tale sign, which doesn’t apply to all of Ivanka’s outfits is that cheap fabrics wrinkle horribly. I can’t imagine why natural fibers would be a problem for her. I assume she has household staff. She also wears very cheap shoes. One could possibly wear a cheap dress, but this must be offset by the best quality bags & shoes.

Amal may buy man-made fabrics sometimes, but I don’t think she buys much off the peg. A lot of her clothes are couture. She’s definitely a clothes horse.

In what way? I’ve read many of his posts in different threads & find him rather witty & amusing.