HOF Organization Thread

Tools    

Survivor is fun, but it can be exhausting and a lot of work and then you don't even win.

Let the night air cool you off
Somebody mentioned something about doing something with stand-up comedy. I want to listen to/watch a bunch of of stand-up right now, so we should do something with that.

I wanna do Survivor. Never played it on here before, I've done it on other forums but it wasn't very fun because the members were mostly a holes when it came to doing stuff like that. MoFo seems a bit more promising, but I did read through one game and Sexy's bitching has me kinda worried.
They were a lot of fun but I got burnt out after doing four or five of those types of games in a row. Sexy's Big Brother is probably the thing that got me talking more to people on the forum and ultimately why I stayed. That's right MoFos, something else you can blame Sexy for. Your welcome.

Let the night air cool you off
They were a lot of fun but I got burnt out after doing four or five of those types of games in a row. Sexy's Big Brother is probably the thing that got me talking more to people on the forum and ultimately why I stayed. That's right MoFos, something else you can blame Sexy for. Your welcome.
Yeah those were a fun time, got me talking to more MoFos too.

Now you people never shut up. We need a game that makes you stop talking.

Master of My Domain
Now you people never shut up. We need a game that makes you stop talking.
The waiting game?

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Also, just so everyone is on the same page, I am currently taking nominations for the sci fi/horror hof. If I don't get enough noms I guess I will hold off on it for a month or so but I think it is a great time for it as Halloween is coming up.....

So we have survived a week and surprisingly although some of us disagree life is going on in MoFo land and even in the HOF. We have three special HOF and the 8th going on right now. So everyone start claiming a spot for what ever special you want to run next and I will start a schedule. When one special ends another one begins. Simple and fair. Also if you are interested in running the main HOF let me know and we can start a list for that as well.

I will begin to put the winners on the front page soon, promise.

Can I suggest we go back to two special HoF's and the main one, after this? It used to be that way. I'm kind of bummed the Sci-fi horror one got started already because I wanted to join it, but joined the others already. Four HoF's is too much for me.

If we want to say a certain number of special hofs should run at one time, then I suggest 3 at a time is doable + the general hof for a total of 4.

And to be fair to all, the number of horror hofs should be limited, so that all of the other hof ideas get a chance too. So far we've had 4 or was it 5 horror themed hofs.

see that wasn't so bad.

We will keep trying three till it doesn't work anymore. There seems to be enough interest now to support it. I understand what Swan is saying and I have felt the same way at times. I probably would have participated in the comedy if it had come at a different time. Look at it this way Citizen, if there is a horror running all the time you don't have to worry about over extending yourself. That to me is the plus.

Can I give you an answer?
The guy with all the answers.

Geez MM, its almost like Sweden isn't the most brilliant tennis Scandinavian nation

Caroline Wozniaki must have been a bad dream then