Comedy--1950s-1960s Navy based three main characters

Tools    

This is a fun movie, but I can't find it.

Three male sailors (not sure if officers or not) have some sort of business in a hotel where, I think, they can see their ship out the window. They interact with ship. There is an admiral involved and at least one woman who, again I think, they all vie for her affection.

Lawrence

Nope. Thank you, however

I'm scratching my head over that question. It might be, I can't give an absolute no.

However, based on your question, I did a search and it is not Three Sailors and a Girl.

Thank you.

How about All Ashore with Mickey Rooney?
I was hopeful, but no.

[quote=thracian dawg;2344173][left]It might be Follow the Fleet (1936)

Another good choice, but nada.

[quote=John Dumbear;2344176]Operation Petticoat ?

That is such a GREAT movie, watched it many times. Unfortunately, not the one I'm looking for.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is a fun movie, but I can't find it.

Three male sailors (not sure if officers or not) have some sort of business in a hotel where, I think, they can see their ship out the window. They interact with ship. There is an admiral involved and at least one woman who, again I think, they all vie for her affection.

Lawrence
Was it Kiss Them for Me (1957) It sounds like it from your description and it was a fun movie.

I agree with Citizen Rules. It sounds like Kiss Them for Me (1957) to me too.

[quote=ChunkyMonkey;2344191]Hit the Deck (1955)?

Nope, but thank you.

I agree with Citizen Rules. It sounds like Kiss Them for Me (1957) to me too.
I have that movie and I scanned through it. Nope, but thank you.

Some more information.

I went through this list of 343 moves, and it wasn't in it.

imdb dot com slash list slash ls057372098

Sorry that you have to construct the address, being new, I'm not allowed to post internet addresses.