Storm hits fishing village

Tools    

Hello, I remember watching a movie about a small fishing village that is a about to be hit by a storm. I think the movie is from the 1980s.

Unfortunately this is the only thing that I remember and I can't find the name. If someone can help me I would appreciate.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Was it a made for TV movie? There was Stephen King's Storm of the Century from 1999

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Hello, I remember watching a movie about a small fishing village that is a about to be hit by a storm. I think the movie is from the 1980s.

Unfortunately this is the only thing that I remember and I can't find the name. If someone can help me I would appreciate.

Karate Kid II?

Was it a made for TV movie? There was Stephen King's Storm of the Century from 1999
This was the movie I was looking for. I thought it was from the 80s for some reason. Thanks a lot for all the replies

Glad someone found it for you, I'll mark it as answered (option under the thread title for reference).

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
This was the movie I was looking for. I thought it was from the 80s for some reason. Thanks a lot for all the replies

Woo! What do I win?