26th Hall of Fame

Tools    

Sounds good

BTW I can't wait for the reveal, we've got some very different types of movies here and it'll be interesting to see how the end up.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the reveal as well. I predict that either The Wizard of Oz or The Passion of Joan of Arc will win.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the reveal as well. I predict that either The Wizard of Oz or The Passion of Joan of Arc will win.
Yeah could be, at least I'm fairly sure they will finish high. After all the ballots are in I sometimes post my predictions, not that I could guess the exact order but I have an inkling of what will finish top third, mid third, bottom third.

The trick is not minding
Joan of Arc with possibly Presidents Men being your there. I know some didn’t care for it, but it seems to be getting mostly positive reviews.

But I’d be ecstatic to see a silent film when this.

Speaking of which...

You all have three weeks left to finish this thread. Here's where everyone stands as of now:

@Allaby (11/12)
@BooBooKittyFock (5/12)
@edarsenal (8/12)
@jiraffejustin (6/12)
@PHOENIX74 (11/12)
@rauldc14 (10/12)
@seanc (10/12)
@Siddon (5/12)
@ueno_station54 (9/12)
@Wyldesyde19 (5/12)

Speaking of which...

You all have three weeks left to finish this thread. Here's where everyone stands as of now:

@Allaby (11/12)
@BooBooKittyFock (5/12)
@edarsenal (8/12)
@jiraffejustin (6/12)
@PHOENIX74 (11/12)
@rauldc14 (10/12)
@seanc (10/12)
@Siddon (5/12)
@ueno_station54 (9/12)
@Wyldesyde19 (5/12)
...if people can watch 7 movies in just 3 weeks, then a little math says that equates to 3 days per movie. Meaning the next HoF with 12 movies could be done in only 36 days

Here’s looking at you, kid.
I was hoping more of my films would
Be available via streaming services but alas, I have seen all the films I can.

Anyone have a link to:

All the presidents men?

I was hoping more of my films would
Be available via streaming services but alas, I have seen all the films I can.

Anyone have a link to:

All the presidents men?
Sent!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
...if people can watch 7 movies in just 3 weeks, then a little math says that equates to 3 days per movie. Meaning the next HoF with 12 movies could be done in only 36 days
I'm sure you were joking, but I can tell you now there's no way I could watch 12 in 36 days.

I've watched 12 movies just in the past 6 days, so it is definitely possible.

That's why I usually add on an extra couple weeks to the deadline in addition to the one film per week rule. That way, in case anyone falls behind, they'll have a chance to catch up.

I'm sure you were joking, but I can tell you now there's no way I could watch 12 in 36 days.
Yeah joking of course and it would be nuts doing 12 movies in just 36 days! That would never work out for most people.

But I was also making an observation that perhaps the 1 movie per week standard might not really be necessary. Look at the Personal Recommendation IV how long has it been going on now? Long enough for me to totally lose interest.

But I was also making an observation that perhaps the 1 movie per week standard might not really be necessary. Look at the Personal Recommendation IV how long has it been going on now? Long enough for me to totally lose interest.
I generally like giving people extra time, but if it isn't necessary to make the deadline this long, I suppose I could shorten it for the future HoFs I host.

I generally like giving people extra time, but if it isn't necessary to make the deadline this long, I suppose I could shorten it for the future HoFs I host.
It's up to you as the host of course. I'm just saying I think it's a myth that people need so much time to watch a few movies...and most people say they've seen a number of the noms in HoFs so don't always watch them all, which is fine.

I've hosted a number of HoFs and almost always had 1 week per movie myself, just because that was the standard...But one time Cricket hosted the 12th HoF and he had 5 days per movie and that worked fined. I then tried 5 days per movie in the 15th HoF and that also went fine.