Happy Thanksgiving MoFos

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Watching the "All in the Family" marathon now . Later we'll have our "traditional" [it's the only day of the year we cook a turkey] Thanksgiving dinner in the living room (everybody comes to me), and then we'll see what else happens. I hope everybody has something for which to be thankful and stays safe, especially on the roads.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

We were planning to go to Walmart and Best Buy tonight to buy a bunch of DVDs, but we finished our Black Friday shopping online last night. We're still going tonight to see if they have any good cheap DVDs that weren't available online, (Walmart has DVDs as cheap as $1.96 each), but at least there's nothing specific we're looking for anymore, so it should be a lot less stressful than expected.

Then we'll probably go out to dinner at whatever restaurant is open, and come home and watch TV or movies.

DVD's are 1998. Get yourself a Blu-ray player! Then you'll be in 2008.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
We are a ham family, but I got a free 24 lb. turkey. I've never cared for any turkey that isn't deli sliced.

I was wrong. Twice.

Hot out of the oven, carving and eating it was great. I really saw the magic. Then after sitting a bit, it's back to "not as good as chicken".

I don't do that thanksgiving thing, since I'm from Europe, I don't think we do that around here.
Our president usually spends Christmas day with the homeless in Portugal, eating at the same table, the same food, guess that's count for something, in U.S. they take pictures with turkeys right?
He's a cool guy, maybe you'll remember him in this video below, showing Trump who is the handshake boss.

Happy Thanksgiving, MoFos!🦃

Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

The Family Guy Thanksgiving joke: I've never understood why we have to eat dinner early on certain holidays.
Today we had "dinner" at 1:00 pm!

Did that originate so that people can get home before dark or something?

The Family Guy Thanksgiving joke: I've never understood why we have to eat dinner early on certain holidays.
Today we had "dinner" at 1:00 pm!

Did that originate so that people can get home before dark or something?
I just got home...and it was dark. But I ate Thanksgiving dinner around 4:00 PM.

I just got home...and it was dark. But I ate Thanksgiving dinner around 4:00 PM.
Are you gonna have some pizza before bed?
(I shouldn't have said that - now I'm craving some pizza!)

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to my American Mofos.

And an extremely belated Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian Mofos.