Avengers: Infinity War

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
Because he is a born-and-bred warrior with an insane obsession that he has committed to for years - he's long past the point of even considering if there's a better way to bring balance than killing half the universe. When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

(then again in the comics he does it because he's in love with Death herself and wants to impress her by killing a whole lot of people so...would that have been better?)

A system of cells interlinked
So why doesn t thanos double the universe s ressources?

Adding that much matter to the universe all at once would have caused a stellar catastrophe...or something?

The infinity gauntlet is basically magic, so probably not worth thinking about too much.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
(then again in the comics he does it because he's in love with Death herself and wants to impress her by killing a whole lot of people so...would that have been better?)
Which they allude to at the end of The Avengers. No idea why they decided to drop that idea, a weird attempt to make him a somewhat sympathetic villain?

Adding more resources wouldn't help in my mind, since it would add to the population problem. Adding and adding would be futile in my mind. Also, people would use them up faster if they are readily available. In his mind it wouldn't work as well as what he ultimately does.

Suspect's Reviews