2018 NFL PickEm League

Tools    

Take this as a compliment. If I do this next year, the entire concept will be developed around thwarting cricket. That guy is obviously full of stuff. He doesn't live in the northeast. He resides in a suite on the 30th floor of the Westgate. Real name, Marco De Luca. His motivation is the only mystery left.

I know plenty about gambling but would prefer other skills. Picking winners isn't easy but it is the easiest part for me. It's the other parts I am no good at. I'm living proof that having some knowledge doesn't prevent one from being a meathead.

reminds me of this

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Week Se7en

Chargers
Chiefs
Eagles
(I win either way)
Redskins
Rams

Gronkowski out as is their starting right tackle and best offensive lineman, while Mack will play for the Bears. Also strong reverse line movement in favor of the Bears.

My Pats pick was a homer pick and not one I was very confident in to begin with. Now it looks like Gronkowski may be out.
He has not done much this year thus far. Sure he causes some teams to change up their defense in order to double team, but I think this might actually open the position up and looking for a TE to score TD or a big play for the Pats.

Sounds good in my head anyway .

He has not done much this year thus far. Sure he causes some teams to change up their defense in order to double team, but I think this might actually open the position up and looking for a TE to score TD or a big play for the Pats.

Sounds good in my head anyway .
It's not only the double team he always draws but he's also a dominating blocker.

The third stringer is a great blocker but invisible in the passing game.
Surely that's a positive - should help him avoid being sacked if they can't even see him

Dolphins suck when I pick them to win. I know The Lions beat the Cowboys and all but I had Lions on my list for Crap teams. Most of my picks are evening games. Looks like Eagles will win and my other pick Dolphins will loose.

Mack needs to make a great play today or people will think Bill got into his head and Mack caved under pressure.

Winner takes all .... so I get all of sean's points this week right?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Why not. We're just making up the rulez as we goes along .

Love those cheap Krispy Kremes tomorrow and those IIgles fans I have to talk to. Think I'm just gonna bet against the Catz for the rest of the year, I win either way.

Won't help you much
Yeah I know, I really shoulda got crick to take the bet on innit

week 7

Rams
Broncos
Falcons
Chiefs
Vikings
And with the falcons up 2tds It seems I had a perfect week. Bummer I started late