Robin Hood

Tools    

https://screenrant.com/robin-hood-20...taron-egerton/

"Two new images for the upcoming Robin Hood reimagining have arrived, teasing the film’s new take on the classic story.

Originally titled Robin Hood: Origins, this fall will see Otto Bathurst attempt to re-contextualize Robin Hood as a revolutionary hero. More than just an outlaw providing for the poor, he’ll be a former Crusader and an anarchist in a film being touted as a radical rendition on the well-known tale. So far, the images we’ve seen from Robin Hood seem to point at a relatively straight-forward rework from a design standpoint, even if the story is being updated. Now, we know the costuming and character design will also be undergoing a facelift.

The official Robin Hood Twitter account has shared two new images from the film, highlighting Taron Egerton as the titular outlaw and Ben Mendelson as the villainous Sheriff of Nottingham. But while Robin doesn’t look much different from the previous images we’ve seen, the Sheriff and his men hint at the film’s unique approach."

Getting an eragon-esq feel here.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Ben Men seems to be getting heaps of work over that way.

This might just do nobody any good.
This will be a huge eye roll of a movie.

That said, someone should do an Avengers-style team-up movie of non-starters with Taylor Kitsch’s John Carter, Armie Hammer’s Lone Ranger, Skarsgard’s Tarzan, Hunnam’s King Arthur and, inevitably, this Robin Hood.

Call it “The Passed Overs”.

This might just do nobody any good.
Someone needs to remind Mendo that he’s better than just reprising his character from Star Wars.

For me robin hood prince of thieves is the best robin hood adaptation, russell crow can yell at me xd xd lol

A bucket of anxiety
I thought this came out already. We saw the trailer in the theater and Joe (spouse) wanted to see it to laugh at all the inaccuracies in the archery scenes.

EDIT: Misread. Didn't realize how old this thread was

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahaha! Omfg this was so awful!!!! It's definitely in my top 10 of worst ever
I enjoyed it surprisingly much. Not good in traditional sense but bad enough (and in right way) to be somewhat entertaining. Here's my old review of it: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...75#post1987975

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, it's not good but I don't think it'd crack my ten worst of 2018, let alone ten worst ever.