Describe Yourself in Three Fictional Characters

Tools    

You may have seen this going around Facebook and elsewhere? I didn't see another thread here. Pretty simple. Pick three fictional characters, be they from film, television, or literature, that you feel best sum you up, or at least key aspects of your personality.

Here is a random one from the internets...

So how 'bout it, MoFo? What three characters describe you?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	trio.png
Views:	5011
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	27201  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Here are mine...

I wanted to go with Han Solo, Indiana Jones, and Jim Rockford, but I knew that was bullsh!t. So mine are Max Fischer (Rushmore), Deco Cuffe (The Commitments), and Captain Yossarian (Catch-22).

Jim Halpert from "The Office" and Harris K. Telemacher from L.A. Story were also on my shortlist, but I'm relatively happy with that trio.

And yours?

Hard to do it without being too optimistic, or even pessimistic, but something like a mixture between Ed Norton's character in Fight Club, Ben from The Gradute and Jim from The Office

In order to avoid just picking characters I like, I decided to look up which characters match my personality type according to that Jung and Briggs Myers test. Most of the results are villains.

I'd be

Dipsy ('cos I'm completely loo-lah at times)

Worzel ('cos I have many heads I wear depending on my mood or the occasion)

Monk ('cos I'm a little anal at times - or OCD as it's more politely called nowadays)

What the hell, I'll do this!...So the movie character formula to make me is...

Take one part, Ferris Bueller

Add in one part, Hans Solo

And mix will with a dash of Orson Welles, ala Harry Lime

Bake until done, but not crusty
and you get ME!

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	charX.png
Views:	4254
Size:	340.0 KB
ID:	27206  

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch

The "overly optimistic, tongue in cheek, hopeless romantic" Harley, not the "as up and down as a see-saw, will probably attack you, Harley"
So happy Harley, not homicidal Harley

A guy that makes his best in lazing with his tall friend that he depends on. I couldn't stop laughing at it because of the resemblence between him and me.

Rather self-explanatory.

So you DO watch some of the latest anime