What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.

Really feeling that last one. Been on repeat for a hot minute.

No lie, this new BR album legit saving my life. I’m so stoked to see them next month!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
Ihsahn - Frail

You ready? You look ready.
Today is #TBT.

Riverside is my ultimate throwback.

Early throwback with We Got Used To Us

And then off to my high school days... Us and Out of Myself

When that first guitar solo kicks in my eyes always water.

Classic; I even have their album Out of Myself on vinyl and, as far as I know, they only ever pressed 10,000 copies. That is easily one of my most favorite possessions.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

So trippy too because I have it on Spotify in my right ear, and also through YouTube to link here in my left ear. They are about 28 seconds apart and it sounds GREAT! And on beat! As if this track needs more complexity.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Sometimes I just like to have the Proverbs playing in the background. It's always good to listen to king Solomon, one of the wisest men who ever lived.