AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Constantine (2005)

How was it?

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
did you like it???
It was OK, nothing special though. I gave it three stars, but you probably can't see them.

Originally Posted by Sedai
How was it?

I enjoyed it… Keanu reminded me of Neo a few times… but, somehow, he seems a little more human in this… Be sure to stay until after the credits roll… there is a little extra...

Lets put a smile on that block
The Hours (2002)
OverBoard (1987)
Gods and Monsters (1998)
Closer (2005)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
It was OK, nothing special though. I gave it three stars, but you probably can't see them.
no i can't...i can't see anyones stars, and its driving me CRAZY!!! ill never know how to further judge the people on this site due to their ratings on movies!!!

You ready? You look ready.
Dawn of the Dead- This remake wasn't half bad. I'm not that fond of horror films, but the last two I saw were not that bad.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Open Water......disappointed

Papparizzi.........I enjoyed this one.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Constantine - Pretty cool movie. Good visual effects. Question: why is it that Catholics always save the world in times of biblical crisis? (Dogma, The Exorcist, Constantine...) Why not people of other faiths? are they just slackers or something? When was the last time a protestant or a baptist or a mormon or a jew saved the earth from Satan? Come on, people, get working on that! The Catholics are making us look bad! Nahhhh, I kid. it was a cool movie.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Samaria
2004 - Kim Ki-duk
(10 out of 10)

Constantine - I loved it. Saw it twice (though this is because I had plans to see it with two different groups and had it sucked I still would have been seing it twice), and actually enjoyed it more the second time. Keanu Reeves is the most un-Keanu in this movie that I've seen him. What I mean is that he drops his confused surfer-guy tone, which usually lurks behind every sentence he speaks, and actually plays this guy like he's been battling demons (both literally and psychologically) for decades.

history *is* moralizing
Mandala, Korea, by Im Kwon-Taek 1982
American Girl 2002, Jena, Jena Jena........

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Constantine
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
The Dead Will Walk

When Constantine was reading the last rites to Balthazar, did anyone else take it like Keanu was struggling to do Shakespeare. I personally found it pretty funny.

history *is* moralizing
Constantine 2005, yes OG, i found that funny too. anyway, i loved it, despite of some weaknesses in dialogs.

Boxcar Bertha got it in the scorsese collection and i really enjoyed it. fun to watch with a good ending