Your Moments of Euphoria

Tools    

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I like to know what other people do to unwind from their day or just to relax.
Tell me what gets your mind off things. I have lots of little tricks. One of them is sitting on my porch, looking at stars and smoking a clove.
Don't misunderstand, I don't smoke on a regular basis; just every now and then. It's a great way to pass time. It smells good...takes a long time to finish and it's super relaxing.

Talk to me...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
When I first moved to Hollywood, my apartment had a hot tub on the roof, with a view of the city lights and the palm trees. Top of the World, in my book.

Oh yeah. Submersion in hot water and I go waaaaay back.

Ahhhhhh....
Who ever invented the hot tub was a serious smarty: "From early times, people from the four corners of the globe have benefited from the therapeutic qualities of hot water. Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Turkish, Japanese, and Nordic cultures have long partaken in hot bathing. The earliest examples of hot tubs may have been calderas into which hot stones were placed to heat the water."

GimmeGoodRep
One word... sleep. it feels good, you dont have to leave your house and you can do it as long as you want. I also like sitting out side of my house with my dogs the only problem is those damned misquitoes! I also like sitting in dark rooms it's relaxing because it make you want to go to sleep.

I'll second that. I used to have a major MoFo addiction. Now that I'm here...I'll try to limit my doses. As Peter said yesterday, " Damn Chris and his eCrack."
I love this place.

well, yes. Some are bad.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Crack ain't gonna smoke itself, sheit.

Originally Posted by OG-
Crack ain't gonna smoke itself, sheit.

i unload all my probs here and on AIM

I like taking a bike ride just as it's turning dark and listening to classical or celtic music, and when I can I like walking in the rain.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

those are all nice ideas. I'm getting mellow just thinking about doing those things.

Personly i like to sit all night playing UT03 with a sweaty controler in my hand and nothing to loose. This may seem not very relaxing, but seeing other newbs and pros burn... Makes me feel good inside. If i really want to relax, i drink a cherry coke while i'm playing. X-box live rules!!!!

i go bike riding as well, late night, when it's really dark

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
i go bike riding as well, late night, when it's really dark
Do you bike with no lights? If so, how could it be relazing???

May The Forks be With Us
that sounds all good, but im with starrdarcy, games are the ultimate realxant but they are addictive and if you play them for too long and then do sumthin else you wind up with a huge headache so I have the Asprin nearby.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"