What actor/actress was in these TV Shows?

Tools    

The only link between "The Office" and "Happy Days" is
Linda Purl
She played Pam's mother on seven of the 188 episodes of "The Office". She played Fonzie's love interest after Ron Howard left the show and in the first season was one of Richie's girlfriends (two different characters).

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

No clue

"American Horror Story" + "Hollywood" + "The Practice" =
Dylan McDermott

This game is only a few weeks old and Claire already used Dylan and two of these three same shows on the first page of the thread. I still wish "L.A. to Vegas" had lasted a few seasons.

"Hollywood" + "Stalker" + "The Practice" =
Dylan McDermott
The short-lived "L.A. to Vegas" was my favorite

OPEN FLOOR

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I'm pretty sure that the first picture is Logan Lerman and Matt Long in "Jack & Bobby".

I think the last picture might be from "Desperate Housewives".

I don't recognize the middle picture.

I'm pretty sure that the first picture is Logan Lerman and Matt Long in "Jack & Bobby".

I think the last picture might be from "Desperate Housewives".

I don't recognize the middle picture.
The middle one is Julie Bowen in "Ed", the NBC show about a lawyer who moves back to his hometown and buys a bowling alley.

"Jack & Bobby" + "Ed" + "Desperate Housewives" =
John Slattery
Best known for "Mad Men", Spotlight, and as Howard Stark in the MCU

OPEN FLOOR