Name the Movie/TV Show from the Set

Tools    

It is a photo of the location, not a screen shot of the location as it appeared in the film. Most of the pictures used in this game are the same: a recent picture found online that was once used as a location in a film or television show.

So unless something else in addition to Raging Bull filmed there and that's what Claire was looking for, OPEN FLOOR.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

It is a photo of the location, not a screen shot of the location as it appeared in the film. Most of the pictures used in this game are the same: a recent picture found online that was once used as a location in a film or television show.
The photo was misleading IMO since any normal person would look for a movie that contains a Keith Haring mural. That’s all I’m saying on this particular subject.

The sign in front of the building reads, "METROPOLITAN POLICE".

I believe it is the station that Ringo and Paul's Grandfather (he's a world-class mixer) wind up in during
A Hard Day's Night
1964, Richard Lester

OPEN FLOOR