True or False

Tools    

True.............

I sleep more than eight hours a night.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

My life isn't written very well.
eeek! False.

President Bush will most likely be re-elected...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I must become Caligari..!
Unfortyantly i think it might be True

I Smoke ciggerets
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

true. Pistachio!

It is possible to care deeply for people that you have only met over the internet...

TRUE!

There is a part of me that I never show the world, yet I sometimes forget it exists.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
True

NexijunRodent is getting on everyone's nerves.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

Definitely True…

True or False:

Hollywood needs to find some original material and stop making sequels…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I must become Caligari..!
True, But it is nice to see something you are familiar with every now and then

I still eat ice cream in winter

True.......anytime.

I complain all winter that it is cold.

MovieForums Extra
I live in New England...........we have a LOT of winter....it would only make it seem longer.

False.

True or False:

I love my job.

I am having a nervous breakdance
True.

True or false.

I spent all friday day and night and a big part of early saturday morning engaging in heathen rites.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Hmm… heathen rituals huh… poking pins in a Voodoo doll wouldn’t count would it…

False…

True or False:

Buying a DVD is a waste of time when it is first released because two months later, they release a better version…