"TOP 3 quote" game

Tools    

Movies where characters say their last words before dying:

1."You were right about me. Tell your sister... You were right" - Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi
2. "Rosebud..." - Citizen Kane
3. "Adios, senor" - Satipo Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark

Movie where character uses pick-up line that could actually work IRL

Woody Allen says, "What are you doing Saturday night?"

The girl says, "Committing suicide."

Woody Allen says, "What are you doing Friday night?"

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...

1. "What are you doing Saturday night?"
"Committing suicide."
"What are you doing Friday night?" - Play It Again, Sam

2. "I couldn't help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend." - Hitch

1. "What are you doing Saturday night?"
"Committing suicide."
"What are you doing Friday night?" - Play It Again, Sam

2. "I couldn't help but notice that you look a lot like my next girlfriend." - Hitch

3. "I used to live like Robinson Crusoe, I mean shipwrecked among eight million people. But one day I saw a footprint in the sand, and there you were." - The Apartment

Great Movie Lines Using the F-word

1. "Now here come two words for you: shut the fu*k up." - Midnight Run
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

2. "Yippee-Ki-Yay, Motherf***er!" - Die Hard

3. John, Ted: [singing] When you hear the sound of thunder, / Don't you get too scared. / Just grab your thunder buddy / And say these magic words: / "**** you, thunder! / You can suck my dick! / You can't get me thunder / 'Cause you're just God's farts!"

Great movie lines about time travel

Since DalekbusterScreen5 forgot to include the name of the movie that the last quote was from, I decided to do so:

3. John, Ted: [singing] When you hear the sound of thunder, / Don't you get too scared. / Just grab your thunder buddy / And say these magic words: / "**** you, thunder! / You can suck my dick! / You can't get me thunder / 'Cause you're just God's farts!" - Ted

Great movie lines about time travel.

1. If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph you're going to see some serious $hit. Back To The Future

1. "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph you're going to see some serious $hit." - Back To The Future
2. "Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can't make someone love you." - About Time

1. "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph you're going to see some serious $hit." - Back To The Future
2. "Lesson Number One: All the time traveling in the world can't make someone love you." - About Time
3. "It means your future hasn't been written yet. No one's has. Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one, both of you." - Back To The Future part 3

Lines that break the fourth wall

1. "Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor." - Blazing Saddles

1. "Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor." - Blazing Saddles
2. "I can't believe we're paying to see something we get on TV for free! If you ask me, everybody in this theater is a giant sucker! Especially you!" - The Simpsons Movie

2. "I can't believe we're paying to see something we get on TV for free! If you ask me, everybody in this theater is a giant sucker! Especially you!" - The Simpsons Movie
3. " ... You're still here? It's over!" - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Famous final lines from movies...

1. "Well, nobody's perfect!" - Some Like It Hot

2. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.- Gone With The Wind

3. Alan - "Mr Hammond, I've not decided to endorse your park,", John Hammond - "After careful consideration, Dr. Grant - - so have I." - Jurassic Park

Famous first lines from movies

1. "We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

1. "We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold." - Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas

2. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" - Goodfellas

2. "As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster" - Goodfellas

3. "This is me. I think it's apparent that I need to rethink my life a little bit. What's my problem? First of all, I'm a rat. Which means, life is hard. Second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell." - Ratatouille

Lines heard on a TV set in a movie

I hate to be a stickler about this but " Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" isn't the final line from Gone With The Wind. It's actually "After all, tomorrow is another day."