Admire a Favorite Film of the Above Member

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I love every movie in the favorite films of the member above me.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
The Godfather is a classic that will stand the tests of time. Great performances by all, especially Marlon Brando.

Love BHC, one of my all time favorite comedies and soundtracks, with a very a high re-watch-ability factor.
"Is this the man who... wrecked the buffet at the Harrow club this morning?"

The trick is not minding
The Terminator is an essential sci fi classic that allows Arnold to not worry about any serious acting, he’s just a foreboding presence. He does just enough to be convincingly inhuman, always menacing without having to try too hard, and the special effects are amazing, especially for its time. The taut direction also help give the film a sense of foreboding that in hard to replicate.

Blade Runner 2049 is a sequel that lives up to the original. Probably some of the best cinematography in a film of recent note.

Enter The Dragon is what started the Kung-Fu genre of films, it still holds up to this day and has one of my favorite final fight scenes.